CHAPTER 1

First chapter of infinite love from stars to fireflies is here. 

Hope you guys will love it.

Happy reading!!

"S..sir! Sir" Manik groaned dipping his face more into the pillow, trying to catch some more sleep, shut down himself from the World, from his Buttlers who were hell bent upon waking him up. After a long night out with fab 4 how can they think of he being waking up at 8:00 in the morning. "S..sir! Sir please wake up. It's 8:00 in the morning" "umm, so what should I do with that? Just get lost from here. I need some sleep" 

Now the two Buttlers stood there confused, scared and what not. Because when Manik had returned home at 4 in the morning, he had ordered them to wake him up at 8, perks of having a important meeting, but now he himself was denying of waking up. "Now what shall we do?" They both starred at each other worriedly, "what don't tell me, just wake him up, if not than get ready to say goodbye to this mansion as well as mumbai City" 

Unlock the rest of the part on inkitt..

For link message me i will give it to you guys

How was the chapter?

I know you might be wandering where is nandini? Well have some patience story has just started.

Do leave your comments down below.

Also please leave your reviews on this book.