CHAPTER 7

Happy reading!

Sliding the book from one end to another end of the desk nandini and sara were discussing about manan's first anniversary, professor was busy indulged in teaching to know their mischevious deeds. "Ok class I want your assignment by tomorrow, those who will fail to submit will not to able to attend this coming semester" processor left the class, while nandini and sara starred at each other in worry bcoz they didn't payed any attention in his class so were clueless about the assignment giving each other look they immediately ran out of the class, catching one of the intelligent boy they took each and every single deatils from him.

"Sara assignment is too much, how we are going to complete it?" "don't know about you, but I will give it to my guard will tell him to complete it" she giggled to herself thinking of her plan while nandini starred at her in disbelief, last time she  had also tried the same thing on Mike but it turned out in different manner. Manik had given her whole contract and he did ordered her to write in personal from that day she don't even ask any kind of help from Mike.

Rest chapter on inkitt

For link message me i will give it to you guys

How was the chapter?

Finally nandini opened up infront of Manik.

Will sia be the problem in future?

Do leave your comments and reviews.