Epilogue

"Cirno-Chan..." I heard a voice called out to my name.

"5 more minutes..."

"Cirno-Chan!"

Grumbling, I opened my eyes to see Daiyousei sitting in front of me. Both of us are still on bed.

"Oh, Dai-Chan... Good morning. What's going on?"

"We're going to be late to Sunny's party soon! Let's get ready!"

I nodded, and made a grin. We made our way out to the outside to see a bright, peaceful sunny day in Gensokyo.

We did attend Sunny's invitation. Today's party is much more fun than the others we previously celebrated as we deepen our bonds with each other... Although both Piece and Misty are still being jerks at me. Well, Piece is my rival, and Misty is just jealous that I'm greater than her.

In the end, we gathered in front of the treehouse after Aya showed up with her camera.

If we want to be strong, we can. But then after we get strong enough, we should not be corrupted by the negativity that may arise... Pride, selfishness and wrath...

"Smile!"

But now I have learned my lesson through my journey... Although nobody else but me and Daiyousei remembered it all, and that she had prevented Koakuma from opening the accursed book. It is much better to be together with friends... And people we call family.

FLASH

My name is Cirno.... The strongest Ice Fairy, and my tale has reached it's end.

⑨ Souls
THE END

⑨ SoulsTHE END