Soul of Nature

We couldn't believe our eyes, at who are we seeing in front of us. It is the Soul of Nature's vessel... And it is...

She wears a dark blue dress with black waves at the bottom, over it she wore a black iron armor

She wears a dark blue dress with black waves at the bottom, over it she wore a black iron armor... Particularly a chest piece and a pair of pauldrons.

But that hair, that face, that ribbon, that voice and that clothing motif...

"Good one... Me."

"Me!?"

Both of us said that in unison.

"What's going on here...? Why are there two Cirno-Chans...?"

"That answer is simple, My dear Daiyousei. I am the manifestation of Cirno's negativity... In other words, I am her darker half."

"But why would the Soul of Nature pick a dark soul as a vessel!?"

"It was originally intended to pick the positivity as it's vessel, but I managed to steer you off your consciousness, and took over... Separating me, the darkness from you, the light."

"Does this explain why I don't have a dark element?" I asked.

"Not just that... You didn't have earth element as well... I took that earlier than you could! This black ribbon I wore, is the emplacement for the earth element."

"But what is your purpose Cirno-- I mean, Kuro Cirno?"

"Well, I'm glad you're the one who asked that Daiyousei. Seeing as I'm sparing only you in this darkness.... Before you ask, I'm not destroying the world, I'm merely saving it! Everyday we walk towards our self destruction, a new genesis is at hand and I will be the creator! A new world... Without people that will destroy nature"

She took steps forward as she spoke out her motive, I readied Roukanken but then she knocked it off using her sword and Roukanken dug into the dirt.

With no choice left, I have to fight her with the crystallized greatsword. Both of us took our stances, as the world darkens around us.

I swung my sword into her, which she parried easily and she held me by my neck before throwing me to the area behind her, luckily I was able to recover quickly.

"A blade? Try something else!"

I tapped into my water element, and manipulated some of the mountain vapor around me to create a water whip. I used it to lash her multiple times, which she dodged until I managed to get ahold of her sword.

Using my legs as if they were spring, I jumped and pounced onto my darker half, pinning her down to the ground and bashing her face in with my fists a couple of times, before she kicked me off.

Going back into my ice element, I froze the whip before if goes down to the ground, and turned it into a spear which I threw at her. She effortlessly slapped the spear out of the way, and charged forward with her sword held high and going down onto me.