Mystia, The Great Night Sparrow

I walked to the path towards the Hakurei Shrine, where Reimu is supposed to be at.

Along the way there stands a few of those corrupted humans. I unhesitatingly put them out of their suffering using Roukanken, before proceeding towards the path, surrounded by woods that leads to the shrine.

A minute later, I stopped in front of the stone steps that leads to the shrine. I saw an extinguished bonfire beside the bottom of the steps, and I conjured an ice statue of myself there.

Feeling thirsty again, I took a sip from my trusty flask before climbing up the steps. If only I could fly, maybe I've already reached that shrine in seconds.

It was an exhausting climb, but I managed to reach the top, where I see another bonfire beside the shrine's great archway, and I conjured another statue there.

I walked through the archway, and walked around the building. I walked inside the shrine, and immediately after opening the front door, I see an empty donation box on the floor.

"Hmph, looks like nobody's donating again."

I continued to explore the shrine building, until I find Reimu's resting room where she usually slept, drank tea or sake, and ate her daily 3 times meals. But if she doesn't have any money to buy food... What has she been eating?

I shook my head, focusing on finding a clue as to where Reimu is. Near the corner of the room, which is dimly lit by a candle hung on the wall is a futon, but it looked like as if two people had slept there. I went closer and crouched down, before reaching my hand towards the futon to check what's beneath the blanket and pillow.

I recoiled at the touch, because it was sticky. Quickly, I swiped the blanket away, and I see a liquid stain covering the top of the futon. The blanket merely covered it. Was there a guest here? And what were they and Reimu doing here? The stain had an odd scent as well.

But then, I noticed something sticking out of the pillow, and once I removed it I see a note.

"Reimu, let's do it again at my place."

So, they were doing something...? But if it were to stain the futon with this odd sticky liquid, it's probably a... Human thing.

I concluded from the note that she is not here currently. And I went out through the door where I came in from.

"Where are you, Reimu!?" I screamed.

"Gone." Said a voice coming from above me.

Sensing an imminent strike, I took a dive to the front dodging whatever is trying to hit me.

When I got back up and turned around, I widened my eyes to see...

Mystia Lorelei, one of my teammates... She is Corrupted as well. Her glowing white eyes are staring at me without emotion, just like Wriggle, but I can sense a great aura of hatred coming from her.

"You know where she went, don't you Misty!? Where is Reimu?!"

"You could say that I know where she is, but I don't think I should tell this to a megalomaniac Ice Fairy like you."

"What are you talking about, Misty?!"

"I envy you, Cirno. You beat me countless times, and you managed to rule over me. But in this times of darkness, I can simply get rid of you since the night is my ally."

"The moon, it's taking over your mind Misty! Snap out of it!"

"Why would I? This felt so good. I can feel the power going through my veins!"

She said that with a shout, scaring off a couple of birds nearby. A second later, everything went dark, even the moon is obscured. She made me night-blind?!