Myouren Temple

I woke up, to find myself beside Daiyousei who is still sleeping. We were at the schoolhouse, but it was declared a day off due to current circumstances.

The eclipse still darkened Gensokyo, only bits of the sun was able to light the land, causing it to look like a new dawn.

I still wonder, who is exactly the Soul of Nature?

"You met her everyday, perhaps."

Those words from Koakuma haunted me. I met the Soul, everyday? Who could it be?

"Good morning, Cirno-Chan..." I looked over to Daiyousei, slowly opening her eyes.

"Morning. Hey, Daiyousei... We meet each other everyday, right?"

"Well not everyday. Sometimes during the winter you left me so that you can play with Letty."

"I see..."

If it isn't Daiyousei, who could it be? Does Koakuma mean that I met her every single day, ever since I was created? Who?

"I'm worried, Cirno-Chan. Maybe we need to find you someplace to deal with this dilemma."

"Myouren."

"What?"

"Maybe the Priestess there can help me. Come on, Dai-Chan."

"Shall we let the others remain here to rest?"

"Yes. They've been through a lot."

Both of us then got off from the porch, and walked over to where the temple is. It was nearby, if I recall. Once we set our foot onto the streets we got some satisfying looks from the Human Villagers, who once scorned us.

As minutes passed, we reached the temple gate. However just as we were about to open the gate, we heard screaming from behind us.

We turned around to see the villagers running away from a wolf eared figure.

Kagerou of The Bamboo Forest

She carries an odd weapon around, which is a stick but with a large spiky metal thingy on it's end.

She approaches on all fours, before standing the weapon up with her left hand, and she roared at the sight of me.

"Dai-Chan, get inside."

I conjured my ice sword, and took a stance as the wolf girl approaches. I walked towards her, as she slowly swings her mace which I jumped over, before landing 3 quick strikes on her back, sending her body dropping to the ground.

She got up, and began to growl. All of a sudden she charged at me like a raging beast, although I dodged the first charge, she is agile enough to pounce me on the second time, which I couldn't dodge.

The wolf girl howled as she claws at my armor over and over, breaking it and unattached it off my body. Great, I just lost some heavy protection. However I won't be food for a wolf!