Fated Battle Between Rivals

Daiyousei flew me to the foot of the Youkai Mountain, and we landed on the mountain pathway that leads up.

As soon as we land we see a tree stump, with the words you can go home, Chills written on it.

Ignoring the sign, we start our way in ascending the mountain. A chance appears so that I can use my lightning element.

"Nature Sign - Change Element, Raijin Cirno."

In which yellow sparks of lightning surrounds my body, and my hair turns blonde. My ribbon changed color from blue to white, and my clothes are yellow as well.

We walked up, with me gripping my greatsword even harder as we go up. It was no longer than later when we meet our first obstacles, wolf tengus.

"Out of my way. Thunder sign - Rain of Lightning"

In which I pointed up to the sky, and a lightning strike fires off from my index finger, before suddenly rains of lightning surges down towards the pack of wolf tengus, incapacitating them.

However the element is also draining much of my energy, so I changed back before we continue to head up.

The second obstacles then appear as minutes of climbing went by. Kappas, armed with blades attached to machines.

"I have no time for this."

They approach me, as I effortlessly cut them down while Daiyousei cowered behind me.

We continued our way up, and when we were halfway through the paths, A fairy flew down from the summit blocking the path in front of us.

"Cirno-Chan... It's..."

"Star..."

Star Sapphire, The third Fairy of Light that was nowhere to be found when I fought both Sunny and Luna

She is also a zombie fairy by now, as she had a halo above her head, she lost her left eye which is now dripping blood, and is now stuck in that sad expression with tears falling out from her glowing right eye.

I handed the greatsword over to Daiyousei, "Hold this for a bit." Before pulling Roukanken out from it's scabbard.

"Cirno... Kill..."

She spoke as well! Unlike both Sunny and Luna back then.

I marched forwards, as she pulls out a knife from her right sleeve. With no warning I attempted to thrust the blade into her, but she sidestepped it and swung her knife toward my neck which narrowly misses.

"Whoa, that was close!"

Afterwards I slash once, but she blocked it with the knife, and both our blades are locked.

"For... Piece..."

"So Piece sent you? For what? Why does she want to kill me?"

"Don't... Ask..."