Trouble Trouble, boil and bubble

"Wait I actually am a what ?" Shouts Anthony from across the Great Hall during lunch, Lucasta commented "stop shouting" she jogged over to him and whispered something in his ear. "really ?" he questioned, "has Dad found out?" He then went over to Philip Nox and whispered "You are one of the people that I trust, so here it goes... there is a chance that I may be related to both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor founders by blood." 

Philip's eyes went wide "you are joking!"  Anthony explained, "I wish I was, I am not even sure that I am even worthy of any of it though."  

"you promise to keep it a secret" Philip nodded "I swear on my life I will never tell a living soul"

The next year of Hogwarts was even more exciting There were new students coming into Hogwarts from all over the world for the Triwizard tournament was soon to be announced. Also, this year Is the and In defense against the dark arts, we were learning about curses and counter- curses. 

Haley Nox was getting very intrigued in reading and knowing the unforgivable curses. I saw her practicing the killing curse on a toad. One of the Hufflepuff students  named Helene rushed out into the courtyard "hey that was my familiar that you killed, what the hell!" 

Haley Nox smirked at her and with a gloat "ops what that yours" they had a dual 

Est Trinus! Haley fell forwards into the leaves and she angrily got up  

Secare! Helene's head whipped back and when she turned back to face Haley she had a deep wound that was visible on her cheek. McGonagall was furious "Victoria would you please take Ms. Nash to the hospital wing, and miss Nox I would like to have a word with you in my office"

I had a feeling that this was not the end of it when snakes conjured during transfiguration class were bursting out of Haley's wand. 

we learned the locking spell which is very useful and also when Willem potter let me borrow the marauder's map to find the room of requirement, the room transformed into a warehouse full of lost things and that was where I found a gold jewelry box and so I took it back to the Ravenclaw dorm and decided to open it using Alohamora. When it was unlocked I found jewelry and among them, I found a peculiar bracelet with a green jewel which smelled of pine and felt like a cool summers breeze and so I put it on.  "I was wondering when you were going to put that on," a voice said in my mind and shocked I looked around for the source of the voice "down here on your bed" there  was just my cat familiar I thought, and then looked back at the bracelet and then back at the cat "wait " I exclaimed "you are talking to me, how is it that you can talk to me" my cat familiar stretched and replied, "well I have been talking to you for years, but because you can hear me in your head now is because of that bracelet." I paused for a moment "wait this bracelet gives me the power to hear the thoughts of animals" the cat looked like it was smiling "that is not all it does, I will leave that to you to find out"