Hogwarts and Sorting Hat Yeah

we take the boats across the eerie black lake into Hogwarts, I admire the castle's warm inner glow as if inviting me in and bring me that much closer to comfort. Before we get sorted Headmaster  Ms. McGonagall introduced sorting .The start of term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room.'The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. 'The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting.' 

So I looked through The Fantastic Beast and Where To find them to see if there are any magical creatures that I want to be tattooed on me or as another pet. I decided that I would have a phoenix tattoo on my arm in my 4th year of Hogwarts and a kneazle as a pet. As I waited some more I looked around at the other kids they were mostly doing the same thing that I was however reading different books based on their interest. Some students were reading the standard book of spells grade 1. Others were reading Magical Theory and One thousand magical herbs and fungi. 

When we were all in the great hall for sorting Ms. McGongall called out our names as the sorting hat was placed on our heads. "Brandon Doge , Gryffindor ,    Jacob Blackwell, Ravenclaw,  Phillp Nox Gryfindor, Kai Wood Gryffindor Heather Florence Hufflepuff  Anthony Woodruff Gryffindor Lavnder Ash Hufflepuff  Raven Ash Ravenclaw  Olive Sparrow Ravenclaw

Fennec Falcon Slytherin, Pear Basset Hufflepuff Daniel MalachiteSlytherin  Ariel jade Hufflepuff  Clarissa Clearwater  Gryffindor Lia Lilly Hufflepuff Marigold, Amber Gryffindor  Alberto Azalea Ravenclaw Victoria Murray Ravenclaw Haley Rose Hufflepuff Maria Vega Gryffindor Ernesto Rigel Hufflepuff. Anthony Barbatos the sorting hat paused for a bit "hmmm... this one is interesting very interesting your mind seems thoughtful, and there is courage" everyone was looking as they were shocked.  Anthony was a bit worried "please sort me into Slytherin, my father would kill me if he found out" the sorting hat sighed "very well Slytherin. Crimson Nightmist Ravenclaw  Drogon Nightblade Slytherin,   Ailsa May Hufflepuff, Alice Woodson Hufflepuff, Ernesto

 Koel Angelus Gryffindor, 

Jeremiah Wolfbane  Hufflepuff, Ariel winters Hufflepuff, Avery Bylth Slytherin Lorelei Lockwood Ravenclaw

other students were also sorted by the sorting hat

Now that everyone got sorted into their houses we feast on roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops, lamb chops, roast potatoes, mashed potato, Yorkshire pudding, bacon, steak, sausages yummy. Everyone was gossiping about Anthony "why is he in Slytherin?"  "I don't know" 

"Anthony is in Slytherin?" "I heard his parents were death eaters"