The Very Important Letter(You Know The One :)

I remember it like it was yesterday,  this owl showed up on my front porch and had a letter in its mouth which was no surprise since it was a Puao Owl which is a daytime owl. I closely inspected the letter, the Hogwarts crest visibly seen and also the crimson stamp on it, I could not believe my eyes. I rushed back into the house with the letter "mom look what I got" my mom read it out loud "dear Ms. Raven we are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry please find a list of necessary books and equipment."

"wait mom" I said as I carefully read the letter again "term begins on September 1st, but I need to send a letter back right now"

So I began writing "Dear Ms. McGongall, thank you for my Hogwarts letter however muggle transportation to London is expensive and very long, so I was wondering if you could help me out." within a day there was a blue Ford Anglia that drove in and George Wesley's head was visible from the diver's seat.  There was a suitcase that I could fit half of my coset in so I did. We used the invisibility booster to be undetected when the Ford Anglia was in the air, we later arrived at The Leaky Cauldron for the entrance into Diagon Alley.

While we were in Diagon Alley we had to stop a Gringotts for some coins. George had the key that I could get into my vault and there were 68 Galleons, 60 Sickles, and 10 knuts. Next, we went to Ollivanders for a wand, and I got a hazelwood wand with a phoenix tail core for 7 galleons. Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions and got the uniform and yes i did admire the way i looked in the mirror.  Three black robes cost 12 galleons and 15 sickles. Pointed hat cost 3 galleons and 7 sickles.  15 Galleons for a size 2 pewter caudron.

Next, we went to Flourish & Blotts where we got a number of books such as The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk , A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling .However my favorite book is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by newt Scamander. we get the size 2 pewter cauldron, One set of glass or crystal phials, brass telescopes, and Brass scales. Lastly to the Magical Menagerie to get a cat and i go with the Egyptian Mau cat.