Chapter 20 Tianxin Island : World within

Chapter 20  Tianxin island : World within.

                In  The land of Yong Yuan , nothing is impossible. That's the first thing Song Xi learns after his transmigration. I don't need to be shock on anything anymore as everything happening to him now is ridiculously impossible in earthling's perspective. Yes , that's right, immunity to shock . The second thing is , he might done some crazy stuff  while he was on earth but here in Yong Yuan, He must protect this Song Xi's image and be cool , handsome and become a living stone , geez....
              Anyway ,as I said , Yong Yuan is a wondrous place , So when he saw on the screen in the stage  the first batch of cultivators enter the second island. He is not surprise anymore what he is seeing and  with an expressionless face, he take it like it is the most natural thing in the world .
             " Ha! Just a world within the island ,Why would I be shock with something like this?... Damn! I even have a space inside me!, " He is gloating inside with teary eyes.        
             What you can see in the second island is entirely different world. It is the world of beast land. You can't see the other layers of islands, just an endless blue sky, green  forest and mountains. Some small beast can be seen flying and scurrying around. Cultivators started to enter the forest with great care as dangers always lurks around in this kind of place.
            Other islands are showing in the screens  simultaneously as the second level . Clearly, all the levels are connected.From second island to the top is a whole world. Some entrances leads to ocean same are endless plains. This world is just too vast.
             Cultivators starts to spread ,some in groups while some are alone to start looking for the things in their mission. The most unlucky cultivators are in the fifth level. They are welcomed with a hundred meter tall green slimy frog! Some cultivators tried to fight it but beast even with the same cultivation level is far higher body cultivation.
              "Woah , a nascent seed beast welcoming them, what unlucky fellows,"
              " A man eating frog from the get go, too vicious,"
              " If anyone die from the beginning of this competition, it will be a big joke!,"
              Flurry of comments can be heard from the crowd watching the scene. Known cultivators can easily be spotted fighting the man eating frog with their techniques and spell. But two young man is the most impressive of all , one from the Fang Clan the other is from the Immortal sword sect.
              The young man is one of the impressive youths of  Fang clan, named Fang Chen ,He  move with an elegant but sharp sword moves that injured the huge frog easily.
            The other one is Lu Song ,the qilin of immortal sword sect. He is carrying a huge sword on his shoulders. A vicious and wild sword cultivator. His attack end the man eating frog with a huge slash from its head to toe. It is a bloody sight . As if nothing happened. All the cultivators leave the fifth level entrance and go on their way to do their mission

        " Ermm!!! The mission for the mage 7-9 is to find the immogi and take its head....., Nah...I won't .... I'll just skip that and go straight up to seventh level ",  Song Xi finally decided. He don't have any fondness with bloody sightings. " At least the seventh level probably a walk in the park, It is just a matter of investigating,..right! Let's go straight up to seventh level!, I'll just take a look and experience this land of beast. There's nothing to be afraid of anyway, what am I? I am a level 12 mage !!! Who can touch me?I should be the one they'll be afraid of!! . With a sudden realization. He calmly walk out and go back to his own manor, The ceremonies are over , He decided he'll go inside the island tommorow.
           Inside the manor, the younger clan members visit him. His father already told him about it. He ask him to give them some talisman to use in the competition. He specially arrange them to meet this four last.
         He look at the clan members infront of him. The four gossipy branch members are sitting and behaving properly . He remembered this people clearly.
         " Young master ," Weisheng bow as his courtesy in a very respectful manner. This Song Weisheng is a Core forming level. He is the leading youth in his level in their clan. Meaning, he is an important member.
       Song Xi nod at him and sit comfortably in his soft sofa , He is staring at them while playing with his folding fan.
        "The four of you are still young and yet impressive. Clan lord even ask me to treat you good. Hhmm, But your gossip are even more impressive!, Song Weisheng, Song Wenyan , Song Xueqing , Song Yueji, Do you know your sin?", a soft ,clear and cold voice is brought by a Divine sense to their ears. The one who spoke is still elegantly fanning himself with his red folding fan. Cold eyes looking at the four of them. But that look can't be colder than their body right now!!! They flop at the floor while giving him the lowest bow they can!!! "Aahh-! Young master hears us!!!", They are screaming inside, with sweat wetting their backs. " This is terrible!!!,"
          "Apologies ,young master!!! We will never do it again!"
           "We are so sorry my young master, it will never happen again!"
          "Young master, forgive us...."
           Young master forgive us,"
            They can still feel that cold gaze borring holes at their bowed back,
            "If  I hear you again talking and spreading useless gossip behind my back,, the four of you are dead ",
            " Never again! Never again young master", almost crying voices can be heard from the four. Their young master definitely have means for them to be deader than dead even if they are members of the clan.
          " Forgiveness is not easily attained if you incur this young master's ire", After much grovelling,they finally heard something than can bring them  hope .
            "Win the competition in your levels and I'll treat it as If I never heard anything back then."
The so called hope crushed them back to the ground," Young master wants us to win?!, Did he know who's the one competing right now?" Xueqing is making a river of tears inside her. The condition is too vicious!
            " All the monster from other clans are out there ,ready to gulped us whole, and young master wants us to win this competition?" Even Weisheng is floored with the condition. He knows he had talent , cultivation and he can fight. But with this competition, No one has the guarantee to win!
            "Young master! You are too vicious!," Wenyan soul is already out of his body, he is a mage! How can he sweep the floor with those monster from other clan around?" Master I am not a monster like you....."
             " Young master, what if we don't win?" Yueji is the only one who still had the guts to ask.
             "Oh, if you don't win...,?....four of you dying is such a waste and too easy for you....I'll think about it while Im taking my walk in the island tommorow."