Chapter 9 : The Protagonist unleashed

Chapter 9 :  The Protagonist unleashed

                   They've been traveling for ten days , all is calm and most of the clan are cultivating in their room. When a wisp of divine sense from his father came to him. That father is just beside his room, what's up with this?. He touch the wisp then heard his father's calm voice .
             " Be careful,  we are being watch," but just after he said said ,a wide range powerful divine sense swept all of them . The Clan Lord and some Elders immediately activate the barriers. This range of divine sense is clearly from a high level practitioner. Then from above, a wide array of light crashed at the barriers! If they Didn't have the barriers ,It will definitely damage the carriages.
               Everything is happening so fast! Just after the attack ,numerable short range teleportation array appear around them. A Thousand cultivators appear from it ready to attack anytime! Cultivators from their clan make a formation to defend,sword unsheathed ready to fight anytime.
               " Lu Cheng!, You dare attack my Song Clan! Do you wanna die!?" A calm voice from Song Tian struck like thunder to ears of the attackers . He came out and look above the skies.
              A loud voice laughing can be heard from the clouds, then a man with red long hair appear walking in the air. His body is oozing with savageness. The sword on his side is generating a fearful aura.
           "Clan Lord of Song, Can you even kill me ? ," The arrogant sneering voice taunt Song Tian. Then unsheathed his sword and attack! A spear came out on Song Tian's hand and meet Lu Cheng in the sky! The air is exploding from the pressure of their fighting. The disciple starts to fight with cultivators came with Lu Cheng! Explosion from magical techniques can be heard everywhere!

            "Wow! This is like a live action xianxia film!, So cool!, If only I have a popcorn with me, this will be perfect"
          The whole scene is unfolding while Song Xi is inside the carriage, pumped up while watching via divine sense.
         " That Lu Cheng is a prime example of antagonist if it is a film, That domineering looks, that aura! And he even have an evil sword!,ah,just don't disappoint me with a lame performance if you fight father," 
            This Lu Cheng has a unique background. He is from a dying clan of cultivators, He is the last from their line, but he is gifted with a good body foundation. No one knew what happened but one day he disappeared ,after a few years he come back with a high cultivation,a power so high ,he is one of the most powerful in the whole world. Then starts recruiting people to his side. As of now, his group become one of the eight secondary powers of Yong Yuan Dalu. But clearly,he is hated by most of the clans as he always do things unconventionally. But also afraid of the power he held.
" But really,why would he attack the Song Clan? His group is still not on par with our clan.?"  The fan on his hand keeps folding and unfolding while he is thinking, when he notice a man outside the door of his room. The elders assign to guard him is missing. The barrier on his room is disintegrating. "Well, this is interesting, They are really daring,"
             "Young master, please forgive this servant," He heard the man say before a sealing spell covers the whole room. The door opens and the man enter. It is an elder from a branch family.Song Xi is sitting calmly at the center of the room. Looking at the man. This elder probably think that he is weaker that him. That it is enough to divert Song Tian's attention away from him. What are they planning to do with him?
            " The clan is starting to lax its security nowadays...,right elder Shi ?" He calmly said to him,while fanning himself." They even give a title to a traitor,"
           "Everything is for a cause,young master, ", then he attack Song Xi with his sword and spiritual techniques, but Song Xi just made a barrier blocking everything he done. He just watched how this elder Shi humiliates himself. Gritting his teeth, the man put out a glass cylinder. It is a high grade sealing treasure.
          " Please don't strain yourself in fighting me,young master , you might fight me in the past ,but your regressed level can't do anything to me now , that barrier is the only thing you can do", and the man even smile at him,Then activate the high grade treasure. It is a sealing mechanism, ensured to entrap any mages from level ten below. There is prison like dimension inside it. An array come out from the treasure and covers the floor he is seating in.
           "For how long does this people planned on trapping him? They even have that rare treasure," with a snap of his fan, the array stop on revolving, It disintegrates faster that when the man activates it . Then the cylinder bore a crack . The high quality treasure is destroyed with just a snap of the fan.
             "You-!!!" The man is shocked how he destroyed that treasure easily! , They investigate this young master thoroughly! He is supposed to be only level eight mage! But this is the truth he is witnessing now! , This person hide his true level!!!, He can't defeat him! Much more,capture him! He needs to retreat!!!, Right now!
But Song Xi didn't give him the chance. From the tip of his fan, rows and rows of words spell appeared and float in the air,then unfold the whole fan and with a sway , the spell words vanished in the air and produce a soul wave that swept throughout miles from him as a center! The man infront of him drop dead while his nascent soul stay at his side. The battle outside stopped as the cultivators came with Lu Cheng drop one by one from the sky. Their mind scattered, while their nascent soul are suspended in the air. M
              " Nascent soul is more important that the body,with no consciousness , it is easier to refine,"