Chapter 19 Tianxin Island : Prizes

Chapter 19  Tianxin Island : Prizes

        The prize for the winner in  body enhancement level are ten thousand purple gems and a cultivation manual that can help them up to core forming or soul forming level. For the spirit  foundation level are fifty thousand purple gem and a cultivation manual up to nascent  level of cultivation. For the core forming and soul forming is a rare  high level pill that can secure their advancement to Nascent level and a graded weapon . For Nascent level , the winner will be given a chance to enter the special land of Xuan clan for cultivation. For immortals and mages 7-9, the price is quiet special. It is a pill called breathe of life. It is one of the top rare pill in the Yong Yuan as only mages 12 can refine it. For the last level , It didn't have a fix prize . The alliance will decide what to give that is equal to what the individual serves them .
     Gasping  voices of excitement ,wonder, surprise and determination can be heard around when the prizes are announced.
       "Body enhancement straight up to core forming! The future of whoever win that is already secure! "
"Fifty thousand spirit gem! Damn! I never even seen a hundred yet they are giving fifty thousand here,"
" A pill to secure the advancement to nascent level, that probably high level piece of sun pill! Aiya!!! That's too expensive!, Even advance to Nascent with zero chance of failing! This is too good!
"Eh! Xuan clan will open their special land for the winner?! It is said that place has a time warp zone right?, A day there is equivalent to one year of cultivation outside. Plus the high density of spiritual energy that will be absorb there is ridiculous!
"What! This clans are willing to part with breathe of life pill!? That's a second life to cultivators....
" I thought the competition is only for the reputation of each clan, I Didn't expect they will give this ridiculously grand prizes,"
"Let's get ready, one from our clan needs to win any of that!"
" Woah, this will be awefully hard competition with all the best and impressive cultivators out here, "
Song Xi watched it all happening. The excitement for the competition is already so high and yet it still stir up even more  with the prizes.
" Can they really prevent a bloodbath in the competition if it is already like this?", Then a young man and a woman came to his side holding a small satin  box , Inside there is a white plate. This is the tracking plate that is going to used in the competition.
"Young master Song , this will be your tracking plate when you enter the competition." Said the young man from Xuan clan . He can't help but stare at this famous man infront of him.
Song Xi can feel enumerable gaze is piercing his back. He looked around and the people eyes zeroed on him disappeared, "Eh? What's with that?," . Then he look and touched the tracking plate when again, the looks everyone gave him is like poking a hole in his back. He tried so hard not to laugh . This people clearly didn't want him to join the competition but no one would dare to tell him that. "I wonder why is that?" Then take the tracking plate nonchalantly. He can even hear hissing sound .
Song Xi look at the tracking plate that has been given to everyone. It's a rectangular piece with a short range teleportation sigils. It can be crushed when the competitor concede defeat or in case of emergencies. They will automatically teleported back to the entrance of the  second level. The competition will last for a month. After the time limit, all the competitors holding their tracking plate will be teleported out of the island.
                Only the competitors with body enhancement cultivation are required to enter the first day. The others can enter their designated levels anytime they want , but if the requirements to win in the competition is already been taken then it is automatic defeat to everyone in their level.
                " Then, I'll just enjoy the show for now, later I'll see if there's interesting to do inside the island " Song Xi has been given a comfortable seat and shade by a clan member while the competitors started to line and wait to enter the entrance. He is a picture of relax young master.