26

2,448 likes     289 comments chaesoopark__   yeah da cat was friendly no bite 😼 nd ty madre for the pic 😭

chaesoopark__   yeah da cat was friendly no bite 😼 nd ty madre for the pic 😭

nayeonnie_: CAT
nayeonnie_: COME BACK HOME STUPID IMY
morkielees: @nayeonnie_ NO SHE WITH ME
😠
morkielees: CUTE
morkielees: I MISS YOU MORE THAN NAYEON
nayeonnie_: @morkielees IM LITERALLY
ACROSS THE MAP HOW TF DO U MISS HER
MORE 🤬🤬🤬🤬
chaesoopark_: chill guys 😎🤓
sunyooh22: aww ur cute and so is the cat !!
jamiii567: You're so pretty 😍😍 I want to be U !
jisungsabss: he misses u sm btw

load more comments...

"you're late already! i hope you're not stuck buying your snacks!" chaesoo's mum scolded through the phone. she sighed and switched the phone to her other ear, "i'm not and in fact, i'm coming now." chaesoo replied as she put a small bag of cookies into her basket.

as she hung up, she heard something fall behind her.
"ah.." chaesoo turned around and saw a girl crouched, picking up her items that fell out of the basket.

without hesitation, chaesoo helped pick her things up, "oh thank you!" the girl smiled. chaesoo smiled back, "no worries."

"you're really pretty by the way, what's your name?" the girl asked. chaesoo choked after hearing the compliment, "park chaesoo, you..uh?"

chaesoo trailed off with a puzzled face. the girl looked at her with the shocked expression, "park chaesoo? you're the girl i'm meeting today!" she grinned.

"sujin?" chaesoo's hand unintentionally covered her mouth in shock, "you're late too?" sujin nodded her head and let out a little chuckle.

they both walked to the counter, "never thought i'd meet you this way." chaesoo chuckled.
"same here, wanna go together?" sujin asked.
chaesoo parted her lips, admiring her kindness. she smiled and nodded.

____

sujin invited chaesoo to her apartment after meeting her mother, "you put a lot of time into decorating i see." chaesoo spoke, looking around the room.

"i mostly work from home so i have free time on my hands." sujin sighed, falling onto her bed. chaesoo's eyes spotted a picture frame of sujin and a boy, supposedly her boyfriend.

"you have a boyfriend? woah he's handsome." chaesoo chuckled.
"i know right. met him in uni. but sadly he's out of town." she answered.
"what about you? do you have a boyfriend?" sujin raised her eyebrows.

chaesoo awkwardly chuckled, "it's complicated actually, it's a yes and a no." she scratched her head. sujin frowned, "yes and no? what's his name?"
"if i told you, you wouldn't go telling right?" chaesoo nervously smiled, glancing over at the nct poster she had on the wall.

sujin hummed, implying that she wouldn't.
"mark."
"mark? why would i tell— OH." sujin's jaw dropped to the floor as she sat up.
"you're joking right?"
"nope."

chaesoo could tell she was trying to buy it but her face wasn't clearly telling that, "i wish i could show you proof but he's busy today." she curled her lips downwards.
"oh! but here," she showed her a picture of mark and her, "so—"

"oh my god, you're dating mark lee? that's such a win!" sujin exclaimed, high-fiving her. chaesoo let out a laugh, "isn't it? i actually met him overseas."

"sounds like a love story to me." sujin commented, receiving a shrug from chaesoo, "i mean yeah i guess it was in a way." she replied, realising it herself.

but she also found it disappointing how they weren't entirely together. what would the media say if they were? would it ruin his career?

sujin patted her back, "it's okay! i'm convinced many idols have their lovers but they keep it hidden very well. you're from out of country right?" chaesoo nodded. "yeah then no one will really know."

"really?"
"trust."

chaesoo's lips curled upwards, feeling much better about it than before.

[A/N:]

yu know, i change the format of the dialogue so many times that it looks very messy lol

very sorry abt it 😭😭 also reminder that this book do be ending soon 😟😟

much love xxx

clara