22

chaesoo

i opened the glass door, the warm air rolling out and engulfing me. mark had told me to go to the fifth floor then the second dance room.

and he expects me to just know the place like i've been here before. the security guard glanced down at me, asking for id with his eyes.

i lifted up the lanyard that was hanging around my neck. he looked away, allowing access to me. i walked to the elevator, nervously biting on my bottom lip.

as i stepped into the elevator, someone joined me. i didn't pay much attention until i glanced up at the person's face.

it was johnny.

he so happened to glance at me, "oh it's you, hello!" johnny grinned, giving me a little wave. i smiled back, "hey."

"are you meeting mark? he's doing recordings right now." he turned off his phone and stuffed his phone into his pocket.

"yeah he told me to go to the dance room." i answered. johnny nodded and turned his head towards the opening doors, moving out of the way to let me out.

"our dance room is the second door down the hall. he'll be done soon don't worry." johnny reassured, waving as the doors shut again.

it was quiet. i walked down the hallway until i reached the second door, it felt so unreal to be standing in the dance room you see on youtube.

i shut the door behind me and gasped, "woah.." i trailed off. i placed my tote bag down and sat on the floor, facing the wall.

mentally cursing at the percentage of my battery, i take out my charger and plugged it into the outlet. as time passed, the more bored i got.

author

she groaned as she continued to wait. her mouth clamped shut as she heard the sound of the door opening. she covered her mouth with her hand in embarrassment.

"hey chae." mark greeted, walking towards her. he sat next to her, embracing her.

she sat in between his legs, "what were you recording? i met johnny earlier." her hands intertwined with his.

mark kissed her cheek and hummed, "a comeback. it sounds really good though." she felt a surge of energy from his kiss.

a smile appeared on her lips but she tried to hold it back. her heavenly smelling hair was intoxicating to mark, he loved the flowery scent.

"how's korea going for you?" he questioned, brushing her hair with his fingers.

"it's pretty good, i actually live quite close to the building." chaesoo answered, glancing up at him. mark glanced back down at her and smiled, "that's great, i can see you more often then."

he planted another kiss on her head. the door opened again, haechan entering.

"ooh lovebirds." he teased, taking off his hat. chaesoo waved at him, he waved back with his lips curled up.

"hyuck and i have been doing some choreography, wanna see?" mark asked. chaesoo nodded, eager to see the two best dancers — in her opinion, dance together.

mark stood up and put on the music before standing besides haechan. they both moved with ease, it was so satisfying. chaesoo grinned widely as she watched them.

chaesoo found haechan a very skilled dancer, he had a lot of control over his body so he made the choreography look so easy and clean.

there was a difference between the two, mark was more sharp whereas haechan was more smooth.

"wow you guys are really good." chaesoo clapped. haechan smirked with confidence as someone acknowledged his skills.

"i'm free tonight, wanna go somewhere?" mark questioned, pouring water into his mouth. she nodded, "yeah sure."

"don't go starting something." haechan warned. the two hummed in response.

"other than that have fun!~" haechan grinned, walking towards the door.

[A/N:]

yikes this was so bad omg