17

[ outfits ! ^]

chaesoo halted as she waited for nayeon to finish searching her bag, "can't find my lip balm." she spoke, a pout on her lips.

"it's fine, use mine. i don't have diseases anyways." chaesoo chuckled, glancing at the car window and seeing her outfit under the street light.

she was satisfied, the neon jacket came in handy after two years of owning it. nayeon had a more girly outfit and chaesoo really liked it.

she glanced down at her watch, it was half past eight. "we gotta go man." chaesoo nagged, linking arms with nayeon.

as they approach the massive stadium, just as chaesoo said, not only the stadium was massive but the line was massive too. nayeon's jaw dropped, "woah."

chaesoo scanned the area, looking for the backstage entry door. she led nayeon to the garage door with the sign 'backstage entry 1'.

"are we just going to wait here for them? it's kinda scary not going to lie." nayeon shivered, looking around. it was becoming dark which meant the area was gradually losing it's colour.

chaesoo leaned against the concrete wall with her arms folded. it seemed like forever as they waited for mark or another member to come out.

"what if we get kicked out? like—"

"i don't think that would happen, be positive!" chaesoo raised a fist up to her chest with a smirk. the door besides the garage door opened, startling chaesoo who was standing besides the door.

"holy shit—"

she covered her mouth as her cheeks turned pink in embarrassment. mark grinned at her, "sorry about that, come." he let them go through the door first before shutting it behind him.

mark walked besides her, looking extra fresh. "that jacket looks hella cool." he stared down at the bold coloured jacket.

"haven't worn this in like two years, guess i was just saving it for this night." chaesoo chuckled, her heart beating like no tomorrow.

they walked to the dressing rooms, confusing chaesoo and nayeon. mark opened the door, the sight of mostly all the members.

chaesoo hovered her hand over her mouth in shock, every one of them were more beautiful in person. she tried to contain her big grin when she saw jaehyun sitting on the chair, getting his makeup done.

"who are you?" doyoung questioned, seeing nayeon about to burst into tears. chaesoo chuckled and brought nayeon closer to her, "friends of mark, this one is friends with jisung so she wanted to meet him."

doyoung parted his mouth in realisation and let them come through. a tear cascaded down nayeon's cheek, "bro why are you crying?" chaesoo questioned, a laugh mixed in with her words.

"never thought i'd meet the guy." nayeon answered, patting her eyes with the tissue chaesoo provided. doyoung approached them with a small smile, "did i make you cry? oh my god i'm so sorry." his eyebrows furrowed.

nayeon shook her head, "no no, it's just that you're really handsome." she joked, making chaesoo turn away in second hand embarrassment.

her eyes met with mark's. she smiled at him as he walked towards her. her heart beat was accelerating, her cheeks were pink.

"you're cute when you blush." mark pat her head.

jaehyun walked towards the two and waved to chaesoo, "you are chaesoo right?" she felt like passing away at this very moment.

"uhm..yes." she shyly replied.

"oohh, you found one aye?" jaehyun placed a hand on mark's shoulder as he smirked at him. chaesoo pursed her lips as she tried to calm down.

she felt like this was all a dream, seeing all of nct in person. everyone was way more handsome in real life and chaesoo felt like digging her grave already.

she felt an arm drape over her shoulders, "mark will put in extra effort for you, i'll be sure of that." taeyong spoke.

that's it, my life is complete.

chaesoo chuckled and held her cheeks to stop them from becoming redder. all this was truly, a dream come true for her.

[A/N:]

kinda having trouble on what to write,,, so i might do a double update bc the next chapters may take a while :(

much love xxxxx

clara