13

[slightly longer chapter !]

3,443 likes    227 commentschaesoopark__   one day closer to the best night of my life !! 🤩🥺

3,443 likes 227 comments
chaesoopark__ one day closer to the best night of my life !! 🤩🥺

morkielees: honestly can't wait to see you
morkielees: also u pweeety 😳😳 u make my heart go boom boom
morkielees: plane wifi hella shit doe
nayeonniee_: he's so whipped i'm living for it^
nayeonniee_: best night to ever come 🤩
sarah22_: girllll you're so gorgeous!! give some of your beauty !
jisungsabss: pre fye 🔥
dericklam8._: fuckk u hot asffff ⭐️

load more comments...

@/_jeongjaehyun has started following you !

i dropped my phone, hoping it was just my eyes playing up with me. a loud and dramatic gasp left my lips, "no way."

nayeon opened the bathroom door with a face mask on, "what is it? mark calling again?" she rolled her eyes, getting used to this reaction whenever mark called me.

"no! jaehyun followed me—"

"shut the fuck up no he did not," nayeon snatched my phone, pressing on his profile before hovering her hand over her mouth, "holy shit, you're winning in life right now."

the jung jaehyun who has 2.7 million followers has decided to follow me back. no words or sounds would come out, it was so shocking.

nayeon chuckled and patted my back, "you good?" i nodded. an unsure but joyous laugh filled the air as i took in what just happened.

did mark tell jaehyun? did he do it for me?

"let me tell you one thing, i think you might be famous soon." i shook my head as i realised something.

"okay but when did jaehyun start following people?" we looked at his profile again, he followed like five accounts, including mine.

the feeling of excitement gushed through me. i, park chaesoo, has been followed back by the one and only, jung jaehyun.

____

author.

it was the next day.

fansites had uploaded photos of nct at the airport, it made chaesoo's heart beat increased as mark was now even closer to her.

she pursed her lips as she felt the excitement. her lips curved into a smile, her finger itching to tap on mark's contact.

but she didn't.

chaesoo thought she could wait for a bit longer. she lowered her phone and put it back into her pocket. her eyes averted to nayeon who came back with two iced americanos.

"did you see the photos of them?" nayeon questioned, talking about nct. chaesoo nodded and sipped her drink, "yikes this is so sweet." she scrunched up her nose but continued to drink it.

"well you asked for sweet." nayeon grinned, earning a glare from her friend.

nayeon stood up, "be right back, i need to pee." she dusted herself.

"this is the third time this morning." chaesoo frowned but laughed it off and watched her as she zoomed to the hotel lobby bathroom.

morkielees
heyy

jaehyunniesuwu
hii

morkielees
wyd rn

jaehyunniesuwu
nayeon and i are just chilling in the hotel lobby lol we just boring like dat

morkielees
i'm in the car going to the hotel yee

morkielees
but we r like kinda closer to each other now 🥺🥺

jaehyunniesuwu
I KNOW BUT GUESS WHAT

morkielees
wat

jaehyunniesuwu
jaehyun followed me 😩😩😩 THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE

morkielees
i didn't know he even followed people back 🗿

morkielees
jk i told him to lmao

jaehyunniesuwu
EXACTLY BUT I CHECKED HES FOLLOWING JOHNNY AND YUTA

jaehyunniesuwu
oh THANK U SIR BC MY HEART DID A BIG LEAP

morkielees
i was thinking

jaehyunniesuwu
no

morkielees
sHUT UP

morkielees
as i was saying

jaehyunniesuwu
😳

morkielees
omfg stfu for a sec

morkielees
i am thinking of making a markstagram

jaehyunniesuwu
WHAT

jaehyunniesuwu
i better be the first person u follow 👹

morkielees
dw you will be hAHAHAHA

morkielees
k gtg, i'm at the hotel hehwhdhedh call u laterr

jaehyunniesuwu
okay bye 😔✊🏼
READ

chaesoo glanced at the window, two suvs pulled up. however her attention from the two cars were interrupted by a call from nayeon.

"ayo what's up?" chaesoo spoke.

"can you come to the bathroom, i'm on my period." nayeon sighed.

"what? how are you going to go to the concert then?" chaesoo questioned, standing up and grabbing nayeon's bag.

"relax, my periods don't hurt often so i think i'm fine." nayeon assured.

chaesoo went to the restroom, knocking on nayeon's stall. she gave her the bag and leaned against the wall, waiting for her to finish.

"oh shit, i forgot the period pain pills upstairs. we need to go back up there." nayeon chuckled.

"didn't you say your periods didn't hurt? why are you taking pills then?" chaesoo glanced at her phone which had only notifications from her main.

"it's always good to take one or two just in case. i said my periods don't hurt often." nayeon answered, flushing the toilet and opening the door.

they walked out of the bathroom but chaesoo's eyes landed on a group of men in the quiet lobby, there wasn't anyone besides them and those guys. she squinted her eyes, trying to believe they weren't who she thought they were.

"come on chae, i need them pills." nayeon took her arm and dragged her in the opposite direction.

mark glanced over his shoulder at the familiar voice, he wasn't sure if he was hallucinating. his eyes landed on the two girls with their backs faced to him from across the lobby.

but he kind of recognised one of them.

[A/N:]

i love how i said that i wasn't going to be updating but i had the time to write a few more chapters for this book 😌✊🏼

also dream won #1 on melon charts !!1!1!11!

thank u czennies <3

much love xxxx

clara