BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

Start from the beginning

"Buir (Mother) ", he jerked his head.

"Apprentice", you moved your katana over to your side, tightening the grip. You pursed your lips into a thin line, when the old feelings of killing him washed him. Your thoughts were out in the open and for a manipulator like revan to consume and feed his toxicity. He scoffed, moving his head away in disgust. You played his game and thrusted the katana into his abdomen and pulled upwards with all your strength until your hands left the drip as the katanas stopped just, pinned his chest. Breaking away the hilts joining points.

He raised his head to meet my eyes. "No honour among Siths, right?", you jerked your head, mocking his first head movement. You delivered a butterfly kick on the end of the hilt pushing the katana in to him. You smirked as his body fell to the ground with a loud thud. In your moment of retrieving wasted energy, Dooku's hilt connected with your jaw, leaving your head to snap to the side, fresh blood spattering on the grey stone that you called your homeland. The knights scattered all around but your eyes caught the sight of kuruk being outmanned by many who pushed their sabers closer to his neck. "Kuruk!", you let out an animalistic roar. All the attention snapped towards you as Vicrul yelled out.

"Pandora, let go!", vicrul knew exactly what his words would cause.

You outstretched your hands to the sides and let out the energy as night in the forest...the day of kronix's passing. Burning every sith to ashes in an blink of an eyes before setting my feet back on the ground.

A thunderous roar beamed again as if the galaxies have started a countdown on their doomsday. Panic spiked an adrenaline rush into you allowing the pain of jaw to subside and be coated with hungry growls. You pulled your katana upwards slicing through him with one swift movement. Blood trickling down my silver blades while The Counts body split apart, crumbling to the ground. I smirked at his curled hilt that he lodged onto my jaw leaving a prominent bruising that would cease to wipe itself.

"Dad!", you snapped your head at the familiar voice of your lover, watching him fight with his father and mother side by side as one. You had to hand it to the Solos, they sure did know how to put up a fight. They were in a tight formation, watching each others backs. You could sense how protective Ben had gotten around his parents as he fought off any and everything that came in their path.

A red saber began cutting down on the Siths, you watched with furrowed brows before widening your eyes. The burns all over his naked chest that he wore like a armour glimmered under the dim sun. His mask staring straight at you. He held his saber tightly, fighting through anyone just to get to you. Eyes stringing with tears, vision slightly cloudy from the sight. A smile under your mask, you pressed a button, retracting it to take a clear look at him before whispering between your light sobs. "Father", you kept your gaze glued to Ren. He must've heard your broken voice because he picked up his pace to rush over to you. You didn't waste any time before letting your feet, carry you to him. The harsh air pushing your tears past your ears, you ran as fast as you could to him. He dropped his hostile stance, opening his arms for you to dive in to them. "Father!", you let out a small chuckle in the midst of the cascading tears before falling into his arms.

"My moon", he spoke out. His voice, though scrappy brought you peace. His fingers wrapped tightly around your waist while your legs held themselves still around his waist, carrying you just as he did to you as a child. He deflected blaster shots with his free hand. His shaky breathe was a proof of his shock. He slowly placed back on your feet while your arms clung to his shoudlers and your head burrowed deep into his neck. "My little scorpion", he laughed. Uncaring of what danger laid ahead, "You've found yourself, empress", he nodded as your pulled away to stare into his visor.

"I am still your daughter and I forever will be your daughter", you answered back with a soft smile.

"I know, little one. I know", he caressed your cheek, wiping away the tears with his gloved fingers. Encasing me, in his warmth. Ren was a good father but a quiet one. He was never good at displaying his love, you weren't even sure if he loved you until he had passed. You remembered a small faint memory that the darkness in you, locked away.