GOOD EYE

Same dream; same drenched sheets
Its a routine at this point. You were done freshing up; you headed towards the training room, with your lips pursed and fists clenched. The identity of your katanas remain hidden from the first people, you were excited to show. "Ah, Pandora. Just the person I was looking for", the door to Hux's office hissed open. Your feet stopped mid air from taking on another step, you sighed in annoyance. "We need to talk about our tr-. Is that Phrik?", Hux eyeing the back of your armour. You were shocked at his questions. You cleared your throat.

"Yes.", you paused before debating whether or not, you should speak what your mind was wlling to utter..
"Hm, good eyes, General. I didn't know, you were a weapons enthusiast?", your vocabulator.
He was sulking in his pride. Though it didn't make you regret  complementing him one bit. "Well, I dabble. Are you headed towards the training room?", you nodded at his question. "Well, may I walk you there?", Hux's eyes in that moment was of a desperate puppy. You nodded giving him permission to annoy you. You spoke about weapons and the metals used, it was great conversation; this was least expected of Hux.
"And that is why, my fingers could never handle a vibro voulge", he chuckled. You took your mask off, a few steps before heading to the training room. "This has been an absolute treat, General", you grinned.
"Well, good luck with your surprise for the knights; though I think its more of a show-off", Hux teased. You chuckled at his, you stood on your tip toes as you plant a soft kiss on his cheek. "You're good friend, Armitage. Don't let anyone tell you other". He smiled at your response, you saluted him off, teasing him. With snap of your fingers the hatch to the training room opened. You began moonwalking inside. "So....bitches", you said in a musical tone, "guess wha-", you're show off scheme was quickly turned into a serious environment. As you turned around to find the fucking Supreme leader, with his arms crossed on his chest. You tried you best to kneel and greet him, by best; you almost fucking fell. Well, safe to say; you were all over the goddamn place. "Master", you bowed your head and slowly rose up.
"You're late", Kylo was agitated.
"Apologies, Master. General Hux and I got caught up in the-", your words were cut short as he chimed in.
"General Hux is of no importance to you, he is nothing as far as your concerned", Kylo spat.
"Kylo..", Vicrul warned. You knew that they knew each other but calling Kylo's name was something completely new to you. "What's going on?", your brows inched slightly closer.
"Well-, Vicrul watched; Kylo as usual cut his words with his.
"The Resistance Scum asks for your presence", Kylo raised his voice. The resistance scum?.

Oh the Lupus Die.
"He is still on this ship?", you pointed towards the ground.
"Yes", Cardo cleared his throat.
"So, you're telling me for two fucking weeks. He was not questioned?!", you yelled at the knights. "What the fuck were you doing?!, sitting on your ass, drinking dumb fuck juice?!", you continued. Anger was boiling into to you, their incompetence was unacceptable. "Are you all Knights of Ren, or clowns of Ren, hm?", the knights had their hands clasped on their back; fiddling with their feet as they stared into the ground in embarrassment. "Answer me!", you stomped your feet on the ground. You didn't care that Kylo was there, a part of knew that angry came from last nights events; one time he was kissing, the other, he walked out on you.

"Sorry, Pan", Trudgen replied.

Realisation of your actions washed in. They didn't deserve this. Kylo was the reason for your anger and you unleashed the demon on to them. This wasn't fair, not to them. You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed. "I'm sorry you guys, yesterday was a messy day", you eyed Kylo. "Let's see what pretty boy wants, shall we?", you rubbed your hands together.
The walk to the interrogation room was quiet. The room was two floor below us, therefore it required the elevator. The knights went in first, and for 15 minutes their beast like bodies entered the elevator one by one. You were amused by the sight. Biting your cheeks to supress a laughter, although your mask would make it sound a little less silly. You and Kylo were only left, upstairs. He gestured for you to enter first and you did with no objections. He followed behind. The doors closed and the elevator began to descend. "You're upset", his vocabulator spoke.
"Nope", you shook your head.
"You are", it was a declaration more than worry.
"I am A-okay", you lifted you thumb up.
"Hm", was his only response.
"Don't ever kiss like that, Ren, if you don't mean it", you demanded.
"Who says, I didn't mean it", his mask now facing you.
"Your actions, the way you walked out on me. You know what?. Never mind, I'd rather kiss Vicrul yet he wouldn't leave. Because that's what gentlmen do", you crossed your arms over your chest.
"Meet me after your interrogation", was all Kylo muttered before the elevator doors opened and he walked out first. As always.

"Lupus Die. The Hound of God", you mocked. "How may I be of service to you?".
"For starters, you could send your fuckbuddies out of here, so you and I can have a 'civil' conversation", he smirked. Damn, he was handsome. You chuckled at his words. "Of course, pretty boy", you looked at the knights and jerked your head; signalling them to leave you alone. They hesitated and then remembered the wrath you unleashed upon. They left quietly.
"We'll be outside, pan", Ushar put a hand on your shoulder, you nodded in response.
"Pan?", he scoffed. "What happened to, Empress?", he questioned.
You mouth formed a soft 'O', thank Ren; your helmet was on. "How do you know me?", trying very hard to not give away your nervousness. "Ah, Rey told me about your memory", you moved his head to the side; not wanting to face you. You removed your helmet. His gaze averted from the walls to meet your eyes. "There she is, the beautiful woman, the galaxies would wage war over", he smiled. "I've missed you, optimus amicus", his eyes never leaving yours. Best friend?. "Why would you call me that?", your brows furrowed.
"I see, you still remember the latin, Father taught you?".
"Ren?", you whispered.
"No, silly girl. The All-Father", he stopped and looked around the room.

"You might want to sit down for this one". He gestured at the floor.