11

"Thank you for being my partner Amore."

"Of course baby."

It had been three (3) days since the gingerbread mansion build off. Florence and Dylan were currently on their way back to his parent's house after a fun-filled night of ice skating, with a bit of drinking. 

The young couple were quite on the tipsy side and had not a care in the world. Putting themselves into one of the bright yellows cabs, they slurred the address out to their driver. The vehicle started and it was quite an uneventful drive to the house. 

Approximately thirty (30) minutes later, the two (2) arrived at their destination. Hopping out, they paid the kind man and slowly made their way up to the front door. Opening it up, after a few failed attempts, they stepped in.

Dylan grasped his girlfriend's hand and lead her up the stairs to his bedroom. Completely ignoring the bed, they shredded their clothes quickly, throwing them into the laundry hamper that was situated near the sink and hopped into the shower. 

After cleansing themselves, Florence threw on one of Dylan's shirts, while he just slipped on some black Calvin Kleins. Leaping onto the bed, they gave one another a peck on the cheek and wished each other a goodnight's rest before drifting off to sleep.

Florence woke up to the feeling of someone kissing her inner thighs, lifting her head groggily, she turned to look for her boyfriend, only to find his side empty. Finally looking down, she saw a large lump under the heavy comforter, grabbing a fistful of it, she threw it off her lower half. 

Doing this revealed her missing boyfriend in between her milky white thighs. Heat rushed through her body down south and she could feel herself become wetter as he made his way up her laying form. 

He hovered over her, admiring how her cheeks were already flushed and just the way her curls were spread around her head like a halo. Unable to resist, Dylan leaned down and captured her lips in a searing kiss. The kiss was so dirty, full of want and need that the atmosphere of the room became instantly warmer. 

Nipping at her earlobe, he whispered, "Goodmorning Mi Amore." He could feel her thighs clench around his waist and he knew that turned her on immensely. 

Giving her one last kiss, Florence watched as he slid back down and lift the bottom of his t-shirt, which had ridden up from his earlier movements. Taking the hem into her hands, she aided him in lifting it off of her body, leaving her body bare to him. 

Sliding his large hands up, he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her now, naked core to his awaiting mouth. Quickly latching onto her, he hollowed his cheeks, sucking, nibbling and licking he clit. 

This had her back arching off the bed, her breathing had picked up and she had to bite her bottom lip to muffle her cries of pleasure. Slipping two (2) thick digits into her soaking wet pussy, Dylan started to pump at a furious pace that had her seeing stars behind her, now clenched eyelids.

Placing his free hand onto her mouth, he whispered for her to scream all she would like. Letting go of all her inhibitions, she gave herself up to the feelings he was evoking from her. Feeling the telltale sign of her walls clenching around his fingers, he sped up his movements. 

Ramming into her prostate, he ruthlessly milked it as he watched her fall apart from this alone. 

"You look so damn beautiful in the throes of passion, Mi Amore. Do you like the feeling of my fingers fucking this tight little pussy mmm?"