first time cuddling/realizing their in love

//decided to do two requests in one chapter. both requested by: ilikecutestuf. enjoy 🌈

Ashley

-when you two first cuddled, it was when she had a nightmare and she called you first for some comfort
-she had to give herself some self-confidence to ask you
-"sorry for bothering y/n.."
-'no, its fine. now, lets get you some rest, okay?'
-you two cuddled for like, 30 minutes until she realized,
-"shit, im in love."

Michael

-you two first cuddled at a sleepover the cast had.
-you guys were the only ones awake, because insomnia apparently exists.
-(honestly suprised ashley didnt fight it this time)
-you two were sitting next to each other, probably watching on yours/his laptop
-all of a sudden, he felt something on his shoulder.
-it was your head.
-"huh.. i guess i do really love them."

Ed

-you two cuddled when you were over at his place, having a movie night.
-you guys watched your favorite movie, you two pointing out the mistakes in the movie as well.
-it was then like, 1 or 2 am when you finally couldnt fight your sleep, and fell asleep on ed's lap.
-he looked down onto his lap and when he saw you,
-"god..damn it.."

Michelle

(TW: Panic attack. If you arent good with reading panic attack scenarios, just skip michelle's part, thank you 🌈)

-you two first cuddled when you were having a panic attack at a store you and michelle had walked into.
-you were crying and sat down in a corner, you breathing heavily
-michelle tried calming you down, so she cuddled you.
-when she heard your breathing slow down, she looked at you and saw you just taking deep breathes.
-she stroked your hair, as a way to say youre okay now.
-she fell in love right then and there, seeing as you can feel comfortable with her and let her help you.

Elsie

-you two first cuddled while watching a disney movie together
-disney-movie a thon, she called it.
-you laughed when she would mimic the voices, and would love it when she sang along to the wonderful songs.
-when it got to rapunzel's healing spell, the sound of her voice made you wanna just take a nap.
-so you lay down on her shoulder, and slowly fall asleep as she continues singing.
-by the time she realizes you're on her shoulder was when the song ended.
-"gosh, what am i gonna do with you.?"

//go ahead and request now 😌🌈