poly michael/ed/reader headcannons

Ed/Reader/Michael Polyamorous headcannons!

[] these two just love flirting with you so much.
[] it's basically their torture for you if you either pull a prank on them, flirt with both of them equally, or they just want to do it to you without any reason.
[] lots of cuddles, hugs and kisses. if you allow them, that is.
[] they want this relationship to be comfortable. if the other doesn't want this, then the other two won't do that.
[] if you're an artist and you draw them they really love it. it makes the two males feel special, to be honest.

[] if michael is jealous, he'd probably make a lot of pouty faces and just wont talk to you as much as he normally does.
[] you'd (probably) have to say sumn like "ohh, i'm gonna drink all the baja blast, who's gonna stop me? no one" or just flirt with him and he'll flirt back in a competitive notion.
[] though, he isn't that easily jealous though. so, it'd probably have to do with attention. like, ed is getting more attention than him and he wants some of the pie too.
[] though, at the end of the day, the jealousy will drown in love and fluff from this fluffy cat boy.

[] if ed is jealous, he probably shows off way to many hints to his liking.
[] literally begs for attention, but he doesn't even know it.
[] "im talking to them, you wait."
[] tsundere basketball head.
[] give him attention, cuddles and kisses on the forehead if you want forgiveness from this man.
[] he does forgive you eventually, or he just forgets and moves on with his day like he wasn't jealous at all.

[] these two are over-protective over you.
[] buuut, they will let you do things you can do on your own. like, groceries and buying stuff. unless you ask them for help, of course.
[] they don't want you getting hurt. 
[] they don't show it that much (mostly ed because his ego is as large as two elephants), but they care a lot for you.
[] if they accidently hurt you, emotionally/physically or even mentally, they'd probably won't forgive themselves.
[] they want you to feel happy, and safe around them.
[] even if they do torture you endlessly with flirts.