Ashley x Reader x Michael

//requested: ilikecutestuf. hope you enjoy!
f/m: favorite movie//

Ashley, Michael, and Y/N were on stream just talking about random stuff while Ashley was drawing.

They came out to their fans that they were all in a relationship, and the fans supported them no matter what. Right now, they were just talking about how Hazbin hotel was almost done and how they hoped the fans would like it.

Michael was right now reading donations. "Somebody donated 15 dollars, saying 'Michael, could you please tell Ashley and [Y/N] how much they mean to you in Angel dust's voice?'."

He then switched into Angel's voice and said, "Alright sure, i dont see why not. Ashley, you mean so much to me. I love how you laugh and smile whenever Y/n and I flirt with you, or make jokes with you. You're just so cute and I swear that i'll protect you no matter what."

Ashley giggled, flustered by Michael's sentence. "shut up, michael-" Michael and Y/N just laugh, as Michael then started to talk to y/n.

"y/n, you're  such a carefree and kind person that i love so ever much. the way you try and always make me and ashley laugh just amazes me so much. i love you two both a lot, and i could never ask for more."

"d'aww, michael you're so sweeeet!" y/n replied. "alright alright, that was to fuckin' cheesy." he said right after, causing ashley and y/n to laugh.

after the stream was over, they decided to have a movie night together because, who doesn't enjoy watching movies with their lovers?

y/n sat down next to michael, setting down the popcorn on the table in front of them as ashley scrolled through netflix to try and find what movie they were gonna watch.

"alright," said the bunny, "what do you two wanna watch?" "how about f/m?" you suggest, laying down on michael's lap while looking up at ashley.

michael nodded and said, "sure, its a good movie so i dont see why not." ashley then selected the movie and layed down on michael's shoulder.

"god, you two are so adorable-" michael said wrapping a blanket around you three. ashley laughed and said, "who said you weren't cute, too?"

"who said i didnt know i was cute?" michael replied, smug as ever. this made you all laugh as you snuggled and watched the movie.

"i love you two so much." you said, looking up at them.

"we love you too." michael said, ruffling your hair as you all continued to watch the movie.

//IM SORRY THIS WAS BAD BUT I HAD NO IDEAS FOR THIS ONESHOT SJSHDHDH 😔🌈