Let me go to the concert, please : (

Rachel’s pov

I gently placed yet another R5 concert flyer on the table right where I knew mum would see it.

I should probably tell you who I am, I am Rachel Jones, I’ve just turned 17 on December 27th. I live with my mum and sister Jemma who’s 20 but will soon be 21 on April 6th. Our father left us almost a year ago, it's coming up to its one year anniversary, although I will not be celebrating because I miss him.  

“Look Rachel I have told you, you’re not going to this concert” my mum told me.

“But what if I went with Jemma” I said back to her with pleading eyes.

“We both know Jemma is not a fan of R5”

Jemma walked into the kitchen. “What are you two saying about me?”

“Would you want to go with Rachel to an R5 concert?” mum asked Jemma.

“No not really, when is it?” Jemma said.

“It’s tonight, but there are still tickets left. Please Jemma, come with me” I know she will like Riker since her current boyfriend looks very similar to him.

Jemma’s pov

“Fine I’ll go with you since Chris broke up with me today by text massage” I didn’t really want to go to this R5 concert because I don’t listen to them but maybe I’ll like them; who knows? Can you believe Chris broke up with me over text massage I mean what kind of guy does that, maybe the type that has something to hide? Anyway forget about him, I am going to have a good time tonight whether he likes it or not!

Rachel came up to me and hugged the life out of me.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. You’ll love them I promise. Plus I’m really sorry to hear about that jerk Chris, I never did like him anyway.” She said sincerely. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below, please 

Rhodd B-P : )