Happy Family😁

Nandini thought her nervousness was baseless and useless like there is no reason at all but she was and she did not know how to explain this also, she thought that once they break the news and his parents accept her she will be fine.

Neyonika (patting nandini's head):- Did you enjoy the trip? I hope my stupid son did not trouble you

Nandini (smiled):- Not at all aunty i loved the trip we enjoyed a lot.

Neyonika (smilimg back at her):- I really hope that you will like my idiot son, i want to call you my daughter in law you are sweet, ambitious and understanding

Nandini smiled and the rest of the ride was silent as manik was sleeping he was actually too tired and wanted some rest.

Malhotra mansion

After few minutes they reached malhotra mansion and all of them got down, manik asked the servants to help him take the luggage inside the house but nandini was confused.

Nandini (looking at nyeonika):- Aunty we can go back to our home its completely fine you don't have to do so much for us already my mom was staying here for so many days.

Nyeonika (hits her head slowly):- Stupid girl your mom has become my friend also so she can stay here as long as she wants and we enjoy each other's company a lot its fun to have someone to talk with, also manik wanted to tell us something in the evening right so if you want you can leave tomorrow morning for today stay here.

Nandini smiles and enters the house along with her mom. Nyeonika tells her to take some rest so that they can talk peacefully in the evening. Nandini nods, goes into the room with her mom.

Her mom and nandini spoke for quite a bit, she showed her all the photos and told her about the places they had gone to, asked her about what she has been doing her also did she like staying here.

After a whole even nandini dozed off as they had just reached India and she was tired.

Evening

Around 7 manik woke up, he looked at the time then went to his washroom to freshen up a bit.

After freshening up he came down to the living room to see his parents and nandini's mom talking with each other also waiting for them, he did not find nandini over there

Manik (looking around):- Mom where is nandu?

Nyeonika (teasing):- Nandu and all ha (manik looks at her) she just woke up so she is washing her face (manik nods in understanding) so you wanted yo tell us something what is it?

Manik (looking at them):- I will tell you all after nandu comes because i want to tell you along with her.

They all nod in understanding . After few minutes nandini comes down to the living room, she looks at manik and understood that it was the time for them to break the news to their family, she knows they are going to be happy. She comes and sits next to manik taking a deep breath.

Raj (huffing):- Manik now nandini also has come so tell us whatever it is you are just creating unnecessary suspense here.

Manik (taking a deep breath):- She told yes.

They looked at each other whether they actually heard it properly or something was misheard.

Nandini's mom (looking at nandu):- Are you serious nandu? You actually told him yes? This is true right.

Nandini nods yes while blushing

Nyeonika (happy):- Oh my god i am so happy finally i can officially call you my daughter in law (hugs nandini)

Raj (smacks manik's head):- Stupid for this you created too much suspense this is such a good news finally we will have one sensible person in our family apart from me and nyo

Manik (surprises):- What the hell you mean to say that i am not sensible?

Raj (sighing):- See now your understanding capability has also reduced don't know what will happen to my future.

Manik whines that this is not fair, everyone laughs looking at his cute face winning like a baby.

Manik (serious tone):- But mom dad she actually has a request though i told her that you guys won't have any problem with it i still want to confirm with you both

Raj and nyeonika (lifting his eyebrow):- What is it?

Nandini (interrupting manik):- Its my request manik so i will itself ask them (manik tells hee to go ahead ) Aunty actually i was wondering that if i get married then mom will have to stay all alone in that house which i don't want i even spoke with manik that only if he has no issue with mom staying here with us then only i will accept the proposal since i don't want her to leave alone so will you guys allow my mom to stay here even after we get married?

Nyeonika (hits her shoulder ):- Are you deaf? Don't you remember that even before entering the house you told you will go back home but i insisted on you staying here because i genuinely loved your mom's company, it actually feels nice to have someone to gossip (winks) so i have no problem with her staying here infact we were talking regarding this and uncle also has no problem.

( remembering something) wait why did you guys wait till evening to tell this you could have told me this immediately

Nandini ( biting her lips ):- I am sorry aunty actually i was nervous because being a daughter in law means more responsible so i was just worried that will i be able to fulfill them or not

Nyo (smiling ):- You no need to worry so much beta we like you a lot and about responsibilities you will learn them with time and even we are there to support you i am sure that in no time you will understand everything and even if you commit mistakes its fine because from mistakes only we learn so calm down now

Raj (side hugs nandu):- I am so proud of you that you did not even want to marry someone who wants to leave you mom alone you mom is so lucky for having such a wonderful child

Nandini's mom (hugs nandu):- I am so proud of you thanks for thinking about me i was wondering all this time that i will miss you and the thought of having to sleep alone is so scary, i know its weird to stay in your in laws home but at any time if any problem arises due to me don't worry i will leave the home at that moment itself.

Manik was proud of his choice, she values family, relationships, traditions everything it just made his love for her increase.

*******************