'Dead In His Arms' Springtrap X Reader 💚

(Allow me to quickly remind you to throw logic out the window before reading this

(Allow me to quickly remind you to throw logic out the window before reading this. Why would anyone want to date a murderer I have no idea. The story starts with Springy in animatronic form but he changes later into human form.
Springtrap is my favorite Fnaf character and so I couldn't wait to write a X Reader for him! Who's your favorite Fnaf character? Hope you enjoy the story!)

(Your POV)

You took another sip of your McDonald's milkshake before searching your pockets for your keys. Once you found them you opened the door to the inside of Fazbear Frights, the building was quiet as usual so you headed to the back office to start your shift.

You'd been working this job over the summer and literally only stayed for Springtrap. The pay was low, the building smelt horrible, and the restaurant the attraction was based off had a horrible history altogether. But Springtrap was funny and a charmer so you weren't sure you'd ever be able to quit.

He was also messed up, but after being alive for (your age) you'd learned that everyone was in one way or another.

You sighed as you entered your office and saw Springtrap sitting in your chair.

"You're in my seat" you said, approaching

Springtrap did a spin in the chair on wheels and faced you.

"I've been expecting you" he joked in a dramatic voice

You rolled your eyes but laughed a little.

"Is that McDonald's you got?" he asked, his cold grey eyes lighting up a bit

"The one and only" you said in a monotone voice as you set the bag down on your desk

"What do I have to do to get you to give me some?" Springtrap asked, giving a half smile

You shook your head and told him the food was only yours. He seemed to like the challenge and
a smirk formed on his face. He grabbed you by your hips and pulled you to him. You stared at him in confusion as he tugged you onto his lap and squeezed the curves of your waist.

You met eyes with him and his smile didn't fade.

"Not gonna lie I've always wanted to touch the flesh of your curves~" he whispered

You narrowed your eyes.

"Cause that doesn't sound creepy coming from a murderer" you retorted

You were playing hard to get and Springtrap adored you for it.

"You are such a feisty girl I love it~" Springtrap breathed

You said nothing and took a another drink from your milkshake. Springtrap didn't seem to mind as he just ran his hands up and down your sides, squeezing occasionally. Eventually he looked back at you and said