'You're Cute When You're Mad' Toy Bonnie X Youtuber Reader 💙

(This story is in fnaf 2 pizzeria with just the toy animatronics)

You punched into the time keeping system, starting your shift for the night. Your footsteps echoed as you walked the halls to your office.
The first thing you did at the beginning of every shift was turn that fan on, your office was the hottest area in the building.

You couldn't stand to be in the small area till it cooled down so you went to say hi to the animatronics. Your friendship with these possessed robots was the main thing keeping you at this job. You actually were a YouTuber that had recently blown up on YouTube so you weren't sure you really needed this job anymore, so you really were staying for your friends. Or more specifically Toy Bonnie...

The main party room looked as usual, balloon boy annoying Mangle and Toy Chica and Toy Freddy making out on stage but where was Toy Bonnie? You figured you'd check the prize corner and sure enough that's where you found him.

He was in his human form, as all the animatronics were, up to yet another one of his pranks. He sat on the puppets box, trapping the magical being inside. He was tapping some sort of tune on the box to irritate Puppet.

"TOY BONNIE WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I PROMISE I WILL CUT YOUR EARS OFF!" Puppet yelled from inside her present box

Toy Bonnie rolled his emerald eyes and chuckled to himself. Finally he looked up and noticed you.

"Sup Y/N" he said, smiling

"Nothing much, I see you're messing with Puppet again" you replied

"It's always a good pass time, isn't that right Puppet?" Toy Bonnie said playfully

A groan was heard from the box and Bon grinned deviously.

"Y/N tell him to get off, maybe he'll listen to you..." Puppet pleaded

"Nope, I don't listen to anyone" Bon refused, still smiling

"So you're going to sit there till six A.M.?" you questioned, raising a eyebrow

"Nah, I'll get up here soon" Toy Bonnie whispered to you with a flirty wink

"Good because I actually wanted to ask you something" you brought up

"Sup?" Toy Bonnie asked again

You explained to him that you had plans to film a pizza baking video for your YouTube channel and wanted him to be a part of it. Toy Bonnie knew about your channel and had made some stupid prank videos with you before so you thought you'd ask him to do this since it was a challenge of who could make the better pizza.

"Sure I will, but I've never made pizza before. That's Chicas thing" Toy Bonnie answered

"Well that's the point, I haven't made pizza either so the whole video would be about us probably failing horribly"

"You should have Chica judge whose pizza is better" Toy Bonnie laughed

"Oh good idea! I'll go ask her" you exclaimed

You left Toy Bonnie and returned to the stage where thankfully Toy Chica and Toy Freddy weren't locking lips anymore.

"Hey Chica would you be a judge for me and Toy Bonnies pizza competition?" you asked hopefully

She agreed so you walked back to the prize corner to tell Toy Bonnie but he wasn't there. Puppet was out of her present box looking relieved. She told you Toy Bonnie hopped off her box and she'd threatened him so he'd run off.

Instead of searching for Toy Bonnie you decided to let him find you and started setting up stuff in the pizzerias kitchen. As you got your camera arranged to film though you heard a voice outside the back door of the pizza place.
No one should be hanging around the building at this hour and as the security guard it was your job to make sure no one was graffitiing the outside of the restaurant or anything.