"Hey, I'm just sayin' it like I see it!"

Start from the beginning

F*ck. You genuinely felt attacked in that moment- how did he look so good when he'd just woken up? Eyes hooded and lazy, bronze skin gleaming, faint grin on his lips as he glanced down at you, his corded arms still hooked around your waist and pressing you closer to him. Your hands were braced against his chest, legs tangled together, his forehead brushing your hair as he dipped closer to you, large, teasing hands at your hips tightening. It was like he didn't even care if he accidentally touched you and was sucked back into his sword- god, why didn't he CARE? It was like you paid more mind to it than he did!

"Let her come in," Taehyung muttered, trapping you with his dark stare, close enough so that his words batted your lips, close enough that you were inhaling him and his scent of spice, musk and smoke, "let her see that you're mine."

Your gut twisted and sent heat pulsing through your veins at the possessive, commanding tone of Taehyung's voice. "I'm not yours, you dumbf*ck!" you ground out, the worry in your mind for your friend making your mouth twist out the words of its own accord as you pressed your hands against his toned chest, "let go!"

With a final twist and push, you yelped as you felt yourself go weightless and braced yourself for the impact against the floor.

Except you didn't, not exactly, because Kim Taehyung had managed to lunge and catch your body before you crashed against the carpet, rolling over so it was him that hit the floor and not you.

And now, once again, he was gripping you tight, but now you were on top of him and all but straddling him and oh dear lord, was it possible to die of embarrassment now?

"Hey there, pretty," he laughed lightly up at you, clearly enjoying the way your cheeks flared red when you realized the position you two had wound yourselves into, limbs tangled together. Well, he was completely awake NOW. "Still clumsy as ever, I see."

"Oh, shove off!" you felt your ears burn red as well at his teasing tone, carefully placing your hand on the carpet to balance yourself only to slip and crash into him once more.

"Can't keep your hands off me, hm?" Taehyung purred, a self-satisfied grin making its way over his face as he watched you, utterly languid and calm as you felt yourself stumbling on top of him.

Lord, kill me now.

"Y/N?" you heard Aurem call once more, clearly having heard the loud thump you two had created by falling off the damn couch, "okay you know what, I'm coming in."

YES MY DEATH NOW WOULD BE GOOD.

Screeching quietly, you tried scrambling up, only to feel Taehyung shoot you a cocky smirk and yank you back down. You didn't even have time to react when the demigod quickly rolled over smoothly as if he'd been waiting for it the entire time and now pinned you to the floor, leaning on his elbows on either side of your head.

You stared at him for a moment.

"What are you doing?!" you gaped at him, shock the biggest thing you felt right then. "Are you INSANE?"

Taehyung smirked wider at you, leaning in closer.

"Insane enough for you to know I meant it," he murmured, eyes flickering with something you couldn't quite pinpoint, the seductive mischief fading for a moment, "let her come in. Let her see."

His voice lowered, his deep voice entering an octave that made you need to press your thighs together because holy sh*t, was that even possible?

In all honesty, you would have been insanely tempted just to listen to him right then. That voice made of the deepest ocean and dark, saccharine chocolate could have told you to do anything and you would have done it.