Chapter 6

A/N: FINALLY! A real chapter after all this time. I hope ya enjoy this chapter. Oh- and THANKS FOR THE VOTE THINGY! I'm clueless about what it means, but i appreciate it.❤️

*Y/N POV*

It's been 2 weeks since i started going to UA. It's fun actually. I hung out with the Bakusquad more and more everyday. I can only describe it in one word... chaotic. The other day, we had to tape up Bakugo to the ceiling to stop him from killing Kaminari, that dumb fuck. Anyways, it's 6am cuz i wanted to exercise a little bit before school. I already made Anubis breakfast earlier. So, i just need to make sure i don't be late to school.

"FUCK!!! IM LATE TO SCHOOL. OF COURSE IM DUMB ENOUGH TO DO THAT SHIT." I ran out the orphanage yelling goodbye to Ms. Apple and Anubis. I was running and running. I knew i was going to be late, but i kept running because Aizawa kill me. "Damn, i wish i could use my quirk outside. It would be easier." Almost right to cue, I see someone swinging on the building ahead. It's a bird, it's a plane, no.. it's...

"SEROOOOOOOOOO!" You yelled. The strangers near you looked at you funny, but you didn't care. He looked back trying to find to called him. When he finally noticed you, he shot tape at you and wrapped it around your waist. He then brought you to him. You grew a lil pink just from being in his arms. "Why are you late Y/N?" Sero asked, being you back to your senses. "No. Why are YOU late?"

"Woke up late obviously." Sero said sarcastically.

"Shut up with all that sarcasm, Tape boy."

"Still never answer my question, you damn devil."

"That's because i don't need to, Flextape."

"Whatever, Satan."

"... Home Depot."

"El Diabla."

"Burn in Hell."

"Awww, i get to visit your home?! Can i meet your parents?"

"Omgyouresoannoying." you said. (Dubbed Kageyama has my heart.) In reality tho, he wasn't, this was just the relationship you guys had. Teasing each other, name calling, petty arguments. Even if ya only meet 2 weeks ago, your friendship with the tape user was tight.

"Omg, shit, i'm tired." Sero panted. There's was only one minute left til school started and you wasn't going to risk you two being late. You hugged Sero tightly, "Hold on tight." "Y/N? What do yo-" You activated your quirk. Now your wings were out and you started flying full speed towards UA, which was in eye distance. When you finally got there, you bolted it to 1-A. When you two got there, the bell rung.

"WHY DID I SEE YOU AND SERO USING YOUR QUIRK OUTSIDE?!" Iida asked while abusing the air once again. "We was going to be late, Iida." Sero said. "Using your quirk outside of school is prohibited." "Yeah, and that's why Y/N and Sero are going to get after school detention today." Everyone eyes were on Aizawa. They didn't even notice him being there already. "Now, Y/N and Sero. Sit down. We'll talk later." "Yes, sir."

"Okay class, i have an announcement. Now, you all know about an month ago, Bakugo got kidnapped by the LOV." The class grew quiet, an arkward atmosphere taking over the classroom. "It took a while, but Principal Nezu finally got all of your parents permission to do so. "What?" is what everyone thought. "You guys are going to move into dorms on the school campus." (let's pretend they didn't know, okay?) "...EHHHHH?!!" Everyone yelled. "I think that is the safest plan, Mr. Aizawa." Iida explained. "I think it would be cool to live with everyone, ribbit ." "Indeed, Tsu." Momo agreed. Everyone was just talking about how cool it was, but you.... no. You were pissed. You just got out of jail, you just gotten your brother back, just to move from him. No...

You slammed you fist down. Everyone looks over at you, shocked. Hell, even Bakugo's eyes widened. You eyes started to glow red. "Y/N... I know what you're about to say, but i'm sorry. We can't bring Anubis here." You stood up and started walking towards Aizawa. He could've just erased your quirk, but he knew that would just make things worse. "Aizawa, take me to the principal please." You asked with a dark voice, a dark aura. Everything about you was dark at the moment. Aizawa was unfazed, but he didn't have the balls to say no. You shut off your quirk and walked towards the door, followed by Aizawa.

*Sero POV*

"H- Hey guys.. what was that about??" Deku asked, breaking the silence. "We don't know Midoriya, but she was pissed." Todoroki said. The whole class nodded in agreement. It went silent again. "DAMN THAT BASTARD!!" Bakugo yelled, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Is nobody gonna asked just who the fuck is Anubis?!"

'yeah.. who is Anubis?' you thought. 'I hope Anubis isn't her boyfriend or anything.' You snapped outta your thoughts when Kaminari asked the class, "Is Anubis, maybe.. her boyfriend?" "Yeah like a freak could have one." "SHUT UP BAKUGO." (you can guess who risked their life to tell Bakugo shut up)

"Everyone, take your seats and be reasonable." Iida ordered, trying to calm everyone down. It worked through. "Now, i know we are all wondering what just happened with Y/N, but you have to look at the facts." Class 1-A was confused as fuck until Iida started speaking again. "Y/N L/N just got out of jail for whatever reason we do not know about yet. She's been in there for 3 years, meaning that she got arrested at the age of 13. Not to mention that she is an orphan as we learned from her while getting to know her. She must have an sibling of some sort that she didn't tell us about." Iida explained. The whole class was now calm, understanding what Iida had explained to them slowly starting to make sense.

"If she does, no wonder she's mad." Mina said. "Yeah, Y/N is not going to live in the dorms of this person can't." Kirishima explained. Everyone started talking and thinking of ways to convince Aizawa and the principal to let "Anubis" stay in the dorms. Of course, you wasn't listening. All you was thinking about was Y/N.

' A sibling that she didn't tell us? Just how bad are her trust issues? I'll make it my mission to gain her trust and learn everything about her. I'll be the first to know what she went to jail...'

"because i care about her..." You thought aloud. "Hey! Flextape! What you said?!" Bakugo, back to her normal state of mind, which really isn't healthy, but hey, go off ig. "N-nothing, i didn't realized i was thinking aloud." You said, wishing nobody else heard.

*Denki POV*

"He's getting whipped boys." I tried to explain to the Bakusquad.

"Yeah, we can all tell, dunceface." Bakugo mentally rolled his eyes, knowing how fucking obvious it was.

"Yeah, but.. i don't know much about Y/N." Mina said. "3 years in jail must close you off a lot."!

"But you can tell that Y/N likes him. You see how they act around each other. They act just like Bakugo and Kirishima!" I quickly tried to argue, worrying about that ship i made sinking before it started.

"Yeah, i guess so, but her trust issues are something. You can tell she's hiding stuff." Kirishima sweatdropped. "...but i just hope for the best. And plus, i have a feeling Sero is going to be the person who break down her walls."

"Tsk! Whatever! That damn devil better get her shit straight." Bakugo mumbled.

"Yeah... i hope so..."

A/N: OHHHHH DENKI POV?!?? Yeah, we love our lil walmart Pikachu. But anyways, wow! DrAmAaaaaaa!?!!? Next chapter is going to be about what you did during this whole situation. I do it later, i promise. Well, school is calling me (literally) Author-chan out✌🏼👀