Chapter 8

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 300 "views"!! I'm kinda late, but i still wanted to thank you guys. Now this chapter might be short, idk, but i just woke up so it might be a short chapter again. Enjoy tho!!!🥳🥰

*Y/N POV*

I stormed out of the school. I'm so happy the principal changed his mind, even if i was me kindaaa threatening him. I gotta tell Anubis when i get there so we can pack immediately!

I decided to text Anubis about it. (let's pretend that you brought him a phone with the money and. Apple gave you)

You: Nu-nu, i have something to tell you when i get there.

Nu-nu 💕😭: Well, wassup? Spit it out already.

You: NOO! i'll tell you at home. Oh, and did you eat?

Nu-nu💕😭: No, not yet and finnne whatever

You: I'll pick up some meat buns on the way home then

Nu-nu💕😭: Thanks sis. See ya when you get home.

You: Aii Anubis.

*Second POV?

You put my phone in my pocket (yes, you still have the same stolen phone from chapter 1🤣🤣) Anyways... you made a small turn slightly away from your original path in order to get some meat buns. You put your headphones in and played (your favorite song) and started walking to the beat. You got to the meat bun place and you spotted a familiar person waiting on the line..

*Y/N POV*

"WERID ELBOWS!!!!" I yelled. Sero turned around, his face red at the sudden nickname, but you didn't need to know that. He quickly recomposed himself before talking back.

"Well well we'll, Satan's spawn is back. He sent you?" Sero laughed. I glared at him and lightly punched him. "Sero-kun, dont laugh." You laughed.

"BUT YOURE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW." Sero exclaimed.

"I'm allowed to laugh at myself, tape boy. Anyways, what you doing here." i questioned.

"Well, i stop here to pick up some pork buns for my little siblings and since it's close to my house. How about you? I barely see you here."

"My little brother wanted some meat buns so i came here, since it's not that out of my way."

Sero wore a confused face. "You have a little brother?" You jumped at the sudden question. "OH! I forgot to tell ya about him. His name is Anubis. He's 13 and he's going to live in the dorms with us now!"

"Wait, he is?! Principal Nezu let you bring him!" Sero asked. He was happy for you and for himself. At least you didn't have a boyfriend he thought, but he was happy you're happy. He gave him butterflies and he couldn't stop smiling. Your happiness meant his happiness... (but Seros dumb like half of the bakusquad so he don't know that himself🤦🏻‍♀️)

"Well, i kinda did threaten him a little. I don't mean to tho! I was just pissed, that's all." You quickly covered your face in embarrassment.  "Nah, you good Hellflame. You was pissed and i can tell that your pissed is 10x worse than Bakugos because of your quirk."

"Thanks, Flextape." I smiled cheekily.

"No problem, Lucifer."

".... No really, thank you Home Depot." I smirked cuz we both already knew where this was going.

"No problem, devil." he side-eyed me.

'Ohhhh, it's so on.' i thought.

*Author-chan POV*