Chapter 15

A/N:  sorry dudes/ dudettes, the lovely human i love called my father been on my ass about school, so updates are rough. Anyways, enjoy the flashback.
TW: RAPE SCENE IS IN THIS. ILL TELL YOU WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS BUT IM SORRY!! DEATH ALSO!

Y/N's POV:

Darkness... That's all i see. No light, no sun, nothing. I can't feel my body or anything. I'm... stuck...

I've gone through this before, when i lost my mother and older brother. They died by my hands, my fire, my quirk. Aii reader, time to a flashback!

*4 years ago, still Y/N's POV*

"WORTHLESS BRAT!!" *hit*

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! AGAIN!!" *hit*

"WHY HAVE A POWERFUL QUIRK IF YOU CANT USE IT RIGHT!!" *hit*

"GET UP YOU-". "that's enough father."

Who said that? Your older brother, Alpha. That wasn't his real name, but he always told us to call him that since it was his villian name and his quirk. He could shapeshift into a big wolf with black fur and (e/c) eyes. Yeah, he followed behind my parent's footsteps, but he always protected us from their cruel hits and words.

"Why must you protect such a lowly thing Alpha?" All For One (your father if you forgot) asked.

"Just because Dabi left his siblings for the villian life doesn't mean i will." Alpha said while helping me up.

"I HEARD THAT!" Dabi yelled down the hall.

"YOU WAS MEANT TOO DUMBASS!" Alpha yelled back. "Now, let's get you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up."

He lead me to the bathroom. He took out the rubbing alcohol and patted it against the scar dad has given me on my knee. It was a comfortable silence, until he asked.

"Question. Why don't you join the LOV permanently? You already steal for us and you could become our spy."

I sighed. "Your gang wants to murder All Might. Sorry, but no matter how bad i am, i'm not staining my hands. Plus, mom be pissed, like she was with you."

"Ha. Understandable." he smirked.

My mother. Never joined the LOV, but she had a damn powerful quirk! She called it "Toxic Fumes". The gas that her fire produced was actually poison. Anyone who inhaled the fires smoke will die almost immediately, if their were lucky. Also, there was no cure 😭

Society told her she was too dangerous to be around so everyone ignored her, except my father. An evil man and a broken women fell in love. Except for the fact that he only wanted her because of her powerful quirk.. to make powerful children... to destroy a specific powerful hero in Japan.

She realized this rather quickly, but she stayed with him. Treated her like shit and she stayed because "he was the first person who made me feel loved. I can't let him go." The only good thing she got outta him was us. She loves her children. All 3 of them, although she was pissed at Alpha for joining the villains, but after a while, she forgave him.

Alpha sudden question snapped me back to reality. "Speaking of mother, where is she?"

"Putting Nu-Nu to sleep. It is late." i answered, looking at the almost dark sky. Alpha quickly followed my gaze.

"Ahh. You're right, it is dark. Anyways, i cleaned your cut so you could take a shower and hit the hay. You have training tomorrow."

"... yeah...training" you mumbled, loud enough for him to hear it.