Chapter 12

A/N: Wasssup fuckers! It's been almost a month, but i FINALLY have an idea for this chapter. Oh, and we been hit 2k reads... but brooo 2k!!! That's brazy. Aii, enjoy.

Y/N POV

"Its been a week since the "apology" party. A week since everybody found out about Anubis and i. A week since I kissed Sero. Well reader, if you're wondering what happened after chapter 11, well... all he did was walk me back to my room, give me a goodnight kiss and sent me to sleep!! We haven't talked as much as we use to since.."

"Um, i'm sorry Y/N, but who are you talking to." Tokoyami asked.

"Oh nobody, birdie." i quickly dismissed.

"I've been getting close with Tokoyami lately. Dark shadow has taken a liking to me since i give him apples (death note reference😭). We're close now, but not as close as me and shinsou."

"The Bakusquad is training and Shinsou's with Dadzawa, but i needed advice of that night, so i went to Tokoyami. Aii let's stop breaking 4th wall."

...

....

....

"Y/N, you obviously like Sero and he obviously likes you. You literally have nothing to worry about. Plus, i don't think Sero would be that type of person to just kiss somebody and forget about the whole thing."  Tokoyami reassured me.

"Well i don't know."

"No, it's not 'I DoNt KnOw' it's your fucking trust issues that blinded you. It won't allowed you to look at the fact that's as clear as sparkling glass."

"I didn't think you liked spark-"

*hand gestures and facial expressions*

"Right, don't get off topic. Thanks Dark shadow"

*gestures a thumb ups*

"Anyways, the fact is that you two need to talk about it. Do you want to get with him or do you not? If you answered yes, then do you want him now or when you're ready? These are questions i can't help you with, but with a little quiet time and eating, i think you'll get the answer you're looking for Y/N" Tokoyami explained.

"YAY! Thank you Tokoyami." I grabbed him to give him a tight hug. "Ima go ask Sato to help me bake strawberry shortcake. Thank you again."

*facial expressions*

"You're right Dark shadow, come here." I give Dark shadow a quick pet on the head, a thank you, then tossed him an apple.

"Thanks again both of you."

"It's no problem-"

BOOM!

Sero's POV

"I haven't really talk to Y/N since the party and i think the Bakusquad is starting to notice. I really kissed her. Her lips were so soft, i can still feel them. The Bakusquad minus Y/N are training. Y/N said she needed to talk to Tokoyami. They've been getting close ever since the party. Are they-"

"No they're not Soy sauce." Bakugo interrupted me.

"What?" i asked.

"Stop playing dumb, you thought Y/N and Tokoyami liked each other or some shit like that, didn't you?"

Probably wondering how Bakugo's stuck here giving me advice? Well reader-

*Author-chan pops out*

Can you stop breaking 4th wall!

Sero: 👁👄👁🤚🏼. The readers are probably confused, so i have to explain shit rq. Now GET BACK TO TYPING THE ACTUAL STORY.

Don't yell at me, i can kill you if i wanted to, but whatever.

*Author-chan disappeared*

Anyways reader, i wanted advice for this "kiss" thingy. I was going to ask Mina, but she's currently having a match with Kirishima, and Kaminari went over his limit, haha. Bakugo's on break rn so Now back to the story...

...

....

.....

"No i wasn't  thinking that...maybe."

"I'll blow you up right here, right now." Bakugo threatened.

"OKAY OKAY! Maybe i was thinking it but-"

"There's no buts Sero. Stop being a fucking pussy and just talk to her already. She kissed YOU. She wouldn't have done that if she didn't like you cuz we all know the teenage devil has been through a lot."

"..."

"You want her to be your girlfriend. YOURS. You better make that shit fucking clear to her before somebody was snatches her away like some rag doll."

"You're... right Bakugo."

"OF COURSE I AM YOU FUCKING LOSER. IM GOING TO BE THE FUTURE #1 HERO!!!"

"What is he right about Sero?" Kirishima asked, putting an arm around Bakugo's shoulder.

"He was right about me being a pussy." i explained.

"Huh?" Mina and Kaminari asked.

"I'll fill you in later, but rn, i need to talk to-"

BOOM!

???? POV

Y/N DEAREST. HAVE YOU MISSED ME? WHERES YOUR BROTHER, I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!

Sero's POV

"Oh shit."

Y/N POV

"Not him..."

A/N: Liked it? Idk, it's seems rushed to me, but i like it ig. Anyways, I'll be updating now since i no longer have a writers block. Thank you for reading, see ya next chapter. Author-chan flying a rocket OUTTA HERE✌🏼