Chatper 16

A/N: Part 2 of the "Flashback" And sorry for the delay, i've been dealing with a person called "mother🖕🏼" Who else got mami issues?! ...no, just me.. okay. Well, enjoy the long await chapter!

"May god have mercy on you cuz i won't."

Y/N POV:

Alpha suddenly punch the shit out of Shiggy. Shiggy ended up with a busted nose with blood coming out faster than a waterfall. I swear i saw Toga's eyes light up a bit at the sight of blood. On the other hand, Dabi died.

No, i don't mean literally, i meant of laughter. Dabi started rolling on the floor laughing. If his tear ducts wasn't burnt, i think he would've started crying of laughter.

Alpha started using his quirk. The black fur with the (e/c). The eyes look different even tho they're exactly like mine. His are filled with a murderous intent.

Dabi still haven't gotten up of laughter and you can tell he was out of breath. Perfect. Alpha bit his right side of his stomach. Pretty sure he crushed like 3 or 4 ribs.

Dabi'a screams were music to my ears and the sight of him bleeding to death was amazing. A lil giggle escape my lips then and Toga seemed to notice, but she couldn't do anything. She's was drooling over how much blood was in the room. She was stuck. It was like an overload on her brain.

Long story short, it was too much for her so she passed out.

Alpha was done with Dabi, not killing him, but leaving him to die slowly. He looked up at me. His eyes almost asking me if i was okay.

"No Alpha, i'm not... i just got... nevermind, but i'll be okay. Just smash the tape and do whatever with her please." I said, quietly since my throat hurts from all the yelling.

He nodded. Alpha spotted the camara and broke it and the tape inside. He transformed back into his "human" form and quickly took off his shirt and gave it to me. Then, he went to my dresser and pulled out some black sweatpants, threw them at me, and turned around.

I got dressed, told him it was alright to look. He spun around fast to pick me up from the bed and take me out the room. Once we was out, he crushed me into a hug.

"God Y/N, i'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. If i just had woken up earlier, i could of saved you. I- I-"

That's when i felt tears on the hairy he given me. That's when i started to cry.

"Nooo! It wasn't your fault Alpha! Please don't cry. It was Dad's. He sent them to rape me cuz he thought if i had a traumatic experience of some kind, my powers would have increase a lot." i cried out.

"He- He what?" Alpha said, surprise and angered.

"I told you. Everything that happened was because Dad sent them to me." i explained.

Alpha them picked me up and took me to our parents room.

*time skip bcuz the LOV lair is big so it took a min*

Alpha's POV:

Here we are. Outside mom and dad's room. To confront dad about this bullshit. Alpha open the door forcefully to see his father smirking and his mother confused. With Y/N right behind me, holding my hand out of fear and worry. It pissed me off. Dad pulled the last straw.

"Ah fear not, Alpha. After all, your lil sister is a real women now. She should be happy." Dad said.

"You- You- YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ORDERED SOMEONE TO RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER, YOU INHUMAN BITCH. BURN IN HELL!!" i yelled. "and mom... did you know about this?! About how YOUR abusive, piece of shit husband, order the villian to RAPE Y/N??"

"Of course she didn't, it was none of her business." Dad assured.

"That's it! IM DONE! ME, Y/N AND ANUBIS ARE GONE! WE'RE DONE WITH THIS VILLAIN BULLSHIT! After i kill you, we're walking out of here and mom can come if she wants."

"Kill? Kill me? Boy, have you lost your mind? I am the leader of villain, All for One. You can't kill me son, but i love to see you try."

Y/N POV:

And that was it. Alpha transformed to attack dad. Dad wasn't using his quirk, rather he was fist-fighting him. Alpha seemed to notice because when dad went to hit Alpha, he transformed back into a human and knocked him square in the jaw.

Unfortunately, it went all to dads plan. He wanted Alpha to turn back into a human.... So he can kill him...

"ALPHA WATCH OUT!!" i yelled, but it was too late. Dad had stabbed Alpha in the stomach.

"Awww, i was aiming for the heart, but guessed i missed." Dad said, with disappointment in his voice.

"Alpha... ALPHA! Hang in there! I'll call someone, just plz don't die." i said, tears in my eyes.

"It's okay, he only stabbed my stomach so i should be good for a while at least." Alpha patted my head to try and comfort me, but it wasn't working.

I was crying and crying, trying to help some the bleeding. I was looking at Alpha in his eyes, but the only thing i could see is Red, the pretty red you see after you murder someone you hate. I started hearing a voice, "let me take over from now on Y/N. I can heal your brother and kill your father. All you have to do is say the words." the voice said.

"What words?" i whispered.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Alpha asked, but i couldn't hear him, only the voice.

"All you have to say is, Take over my body.. Calypso."

"...take over my body.... Calypso.."

i blacked out.

Alpha's POV:

Y/N blacked out, but seconds after that, the whole builds suddenly caught on fire. I looked for Y/N, but it wasn't her. Her body was replaced with a shadow. A shadow with horns like the devil himself, but it wasn't himself, more like herself.

"I am Calypso, the demon who possesses this girl. I am mostly known as Satan's daughter. I come out for a job Miss Y/N entrusted me with. To heal the boy named Alpha and to kill the man named All for One.

That's what the so called "Calypso" did. She healed me.

Then, she turned back to dad and said, "By the name of my master, i will end you."   She took out her hand  and summoned something that looks like a death scythe (haha, i love soul eater). Then she attacked him and the next thing i saw was blood...

But...

it wasn't his.

"HOLY SHIT, MOM" i yelled. She coughed up blood as she fell to the floor. Calypso stabbed Mom in the stomach.

"MOM, HANG IN THERE! YOU'LL BE OKAY." i cried out to her.

"..he was a horrible man, but i loved him and in the end, that's what killed me... love..."

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP
(lol jk, but nah, that bitch dead 😵 😂)

A/N: OKAY OKAY IK YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME BUT I HAVE TO MAKE THIS FLASHBACK 3 PARTS BCUZ I HAVE TO FINISH THIS NEW EPISODE OF JUJUTSU KAISEN! Inumaki Toge is just😍. Aii , but i'll try to update when i can. Author-chan out👽