Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry not sorry i played with your feelings last chapter ... but ima do it again so...
WARNING: This chapter contains abuse, torture, violence and a lot of fucking cursing.
You've been warned reader.

Y/N POV:

Death and blood. That's what this unknown room smells like. Well, it's not really unknown. This is my old room or as i call it, my ✨torture chamber✨. This is where they chain me up and hit tf outta me. I would say kinky, but this isnt the time or place for it.

I've been chain to my chair for hours in nothing of slience. The raindrops and thunder outside were the only sounds to be heard.

A stormy night has always calmed me down. The sound of raindrops hitting the window, the thunder roaring in the sky and if im lucky, a lightning bolt or two will show itself. (sorry if you're afraid of storms like this, but storms always put me in sleep and help me calm down)

The silence is interrupted by the door opening and slamming shut and there's Dabi, with nothing but his hands covered in his blue fire. He walks up to me and slaps the shit outta me.

"That slap brings back memories." i smirked.

"Well get used to it, bcuz you're staying here and we have to make up all the time you wasn't here with us. Boss said that since Anubis isn't here, you'll just get twice the beating. Aren't you lucky, whore?"

"Oh wonderful, fucking pain. The thing i love most🙄."

And with that, my day started with Dabi abusing the fuck out of me.

Whips.

Chains.

Fire.

He loves to make me look like him, even tho it doesn't stay for that long since it heals fast. His family used to abused the shit out of him, well, his father i should say, but that's not the fucking point. He takes that shit out on me. That fucking psychotic bitch.

After a while though, Toga comes in.

"Toga, you wanna try? Just like old times." Dabi asked.

"Omg sure, i missed that part of my day!!" Toga giggled. She then takes her knife and throws it at my leg, drawing blood from the wound.

"Y/N!!! May i asked you a question!?"

"What." i spatted.

"Izuku Midoriya. How is my sweets doing?"

'Her sweets? don't tell me she has a crush on Deku?'

"At the moment, i don't know. Probably figuring out a way to rescue me from this god forsaken hell." i said.

Toga faced changes and the next thing i know, i'm getting cut. In the legs, arms, face, ears, stomach, feet, just... everywhere. I'll be lying if i said this shit didn't hurt, but after years and years of this repeating bullshit, you'll get used to it. Plus, this is nothing compared to what my dad does.

Eventually, Toga stops after a few hours. She goes to Dabi and whispers something to him but i can't hear them. Dabi walks up to me and puts his hand on my cheek. I tried to move him away, but that just got him mad and he burn me.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. How do we destroy the hero society?" Dabi growls.

"I don't know, you basically brought All Might down so what more do you damn need?" i asked.

"The hero society has a ton of flaws and everybody overlooks them because they are heroes and they know best. We villians were outcasted to the side of the hated and unwanted. Well, once you tell us what the fuck we want to know, we'll fix the mistake the damn heroes made. So, if you won't tell us how to take down the heroes, i'll ask a simpler question. How do we take down Class 1-A?"

LE GASP 😦

"I rather get rape by the fucking devils pitchfork while it's on fire them tell you that information." i said, fearing for my classmates secretly.

"And why not?" Toga asked.

"BECAUSE THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!!" i yelled.

slap.

punch.

kick.

"Now let's try this again." Dabi said, recollecting himself after my 5 minute beating. "Class 1-A. You will tell us everything you know about everyone in that class, starting with that boy who screamed your name."

If that didn't catch my attention, i don't know what will. He hit a nerve and he know he did.

"Black hair, straight teeth, cartoon-ish eyes, and a tape quirk. Honestly, i thought you would had better taste Y/N, but i guess not."

"Don't you fucking lay a fingerprint on him or ANYONE from Class 1-A."

"Aweeeeeeeeee, look at that Toga. The devil has a soft spot for the Class. So who should we take out first. Her boyfriend?"

"Maybe that blonde headed time bomb we kidnapped last time?" Toga responds

"Or maybe that boy who the baggy eyes. What's his quirk anyways? Insomnia?" He jokes.

"Or that bird who tried to protect her, but failed."

"Oh yeah, he must be blaming himself to all this bullshit."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

They laughed. They laughed about who they wanted to kill first. My friends. The people who help me in more ways then they know. People who have a good life ahead of them, but they wanted to ruin that....

"ENOUGH!" i yelled. My quirk activated and i threw fire at Toga, catching her off guard, it burned half of her face. I then wrapped my tail around Dabi's neck.

"Lemme make my self clear. Hurt anyone i love, and i'll murder you."

....

"Of course you will. Just like you murdered your mother and older brother right? Once a murderer, always a murderer." Dabi managed to choked out.

And that's it.

Everything went black.

And if i'm pissed and everything goes back....

That's never a good sign.