Chapter 7

A/N: When you say you do another chapter in a few hours , but you end up doing it 3 days later: 👁👄👁. Anyways, this chapter is going to be short cuz it's almost my turn to drive rn, but here ya go.

*Y/N POV*

I walked out the classroom, Aizawa following me. The tension was so thick, not even an Zoro can cut through it. We was walking to Principal Nezu office to convince- no, to TELL him to let my brother live with me. I won't live in the dorms without Anubis. It's either they let both of us live there or we not moving in anywhere.

We arrived. I banged the the door. "You may come in." i heard. I pushed the door open. This furry fucker had the nerve to say, "Can you not Ms.?"

I stood there in silence for like 5 minutes. I decided to break the silence. "Why can't my brother come live with me?" I snapped. Principal Nezu laid back on his chair. "Ms. L/N, your brother is not apart of this school nor does he go here. It's a rule that we can not-" "BULLSHIT!" Aizawa didn't dare interfere with what's happening, he just watched. "I just got my brother back. We live in an orphanage with no parents. He's the only one that's keeps me sane... and you just expect me to move with no problem?" Tears were streaming down my face, not because i was sad... it was because i was pissed. It made me more mad that he was so calm. "L/N, i'm sorry but there's nothing i can do. School rules." he said.

"Once again, BULLSHIT. YOU ARE THE FUCKING PRINCIPAL! YOU CAN CHANGE SCHOOL RULES BOKE." I screamed. I realized that i just screamed at the school principal. I needed to calm down to talk reasonably. Once i did, i began talking. "If he doesn't live here, i don't either. You don't get me without him. He's the only family i have and with the shit that i've been through as a child, there no way in hell that i will leave him on his own." "..." "You got 5 minutes to change your mind. I'm going to freshen up in the bathroom." and with that, i went across the room to the bathroom.

My hair was sticking up crazy. My face was stained with tears and my eyes looked like i was under the influence. I rinsed my face with water and started working on myself.

*Meanwhile, Aizawa POV*

Y/N walked out just like that. She's given Nezu a few minutes to change his mind. We both just... looked at each other. No one had the balls to refuse the Principal, but she- she just yelled at him. Impressive, but dangerous.

"Mr. Aizawa. You knew Y/N longer than me. What does she mean when she said "what i went through as a child." Do you know?" Nezu asked.

"I knew her forever, but she rarely takes about her childhood. Her parents are dead. That's all i know."

"Anything about this brother of hers?"

I took a deep breath. "Anubis L/N. He should be like 13 now. His quirk is Poison Wings. He's the only family she have." This was easily the most arkward situation i witnessed. "She's right you know. They're like Yin and Yang. You can't get one without the other."

The door opened. Y/N walked in, looking better than how she did 5 minutes ago. 'This is so arkward. I want to break the silence but... yikes.' i thought. Then, Y/N started speaking.. "So, what's it gonna be, Principal Nezu?"

*Y/N POV*

"What's it gonna be, Principal Nezu?" i asked.

"Well Y/N L/N, it's obvious that you're not going to give up without a fight. You won. Your brother will be allowed to stay with the boys in the boys dorm. I just have one question."

I stood there confused. What more did he need? "Ask away, i guess."

"What happened throughout your childhood?"

Scared. My face was written with fear. No one can know about the villains, about my parents, about those dark times.I need to protect myself and the only way to do that is to keep my past a secret. "The only thing you need to know is that my childhood drove me to jail. Now, if you excuse me, it's the end of the day and i need to pack along with my brother." I walked out. The breath i didn't know i was holding in came out. I walked passed Class 1-a and started walking home. I was lost in my thoughts. The same statement kept running through my head like a hare running from a fox...

' If they find out what happened with Anubis and I... it's over...'

A/N: 😱😱😱😱 Can that be considered as a child hanger? Idk but it's an interesting ending, isn't it? Now i gotta hit the pedal.. literally. Later peeps. Author-chan out