"Do you know what any of these things are?" he roamed his gaze all over my face while I eyed the objects.

"No sir." I mumbled, meeting his orbs that suddenly had me super flustered.

"You've never used this before." he showed me a long device that was rounded at the top, he pushed a button and it moved.

I shook my head, it kind of looks like something Gracie has, "Hey, I think Gracie- wait." I slapped my hand over my mouth so quick.

I can't believe I just said that out loud.

Liam raised his eyebrows in amusement before setting it back down. Gracie would kill me if she found out I told him that. I didn't mean to I just, I guess I got a little comfortable. He picked up some black rope and handed it to me. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion while looking at it.

"What's this for?" I asked, eyeing the small designs on the rope.

"To tie you up and fuck you." My jaw dropped as I locked eyes with his dirty ones, he winked with a smirk on his face, snatching the rope from my hands.

Next he showed me something with a ball and straps on either side, "This is a ball gag it restricts you from making any noise." he let me hold it and took it back to show me something else.

It was a black thing with a handle and a bunch of different strands of leather hanging from it, "This is a flogger, I'm not sure how high your pain tolerance is yet so I'm going to start with my hand before this."

I grew way confused as he continued his words, my pain tolerance? His hand?

"Um, what?" I asked, my eyebrows drawing together in confusion and my tone leaking with curiousity.

He locked eyes with me, "If you ever do anything bad or something you're not supposed to I'm going to punish you, for now it'll be a spanking and I'll work you up to the other stuff, understand?" My lips parted at the thought of him spanking me.

It kind of turned me on, "Yes sir." I felt my breathing slow and I hated that, I tried to control it before he caught me because, knowing Liam.

He always did.

And unfortunately he did, his dark orbs slowly drifted back up to me. A suggestive look in them and he rounded the side of the bed to stand in front of me. His hands making there way to my bare thighs, rubbing them up and down. The rings on his fingers bringing a coolness to my hot skin.

"You want me to spank you?" I bit my lip at his question, feeling a wave of warmth hit me down there.

"I..." I nodded dumbly, my breathing slowing even more and our eyes were locked on one another's in a heated stare.

"What was that?" he pinched my thighs harshly between his hands making me release a whimper.

"Yes sir." he smirked, causing my cheeks to heat up, why was he so attractive it wasn't fair.

"Tell me you want me to spank you." I completely lost it because, before I know it I'm following his orders.

"I want you to spank me sir." his eyebrows drew together in frustration, his jaw locking.

A gasp escaped my lips when he grabbed me by my hips, flipping me onto my stomach in one quick motion. My bottom was facing him and my face fell into the black comforter. I jumped slightly when I felt his hand on my covered bottom rubbing it a bit.

"Your safe word is red remember." he stated, I whispered out a shallow yes sir, "I'm only giving you five, this isn't a punishment so you don't have to count if it was one you would have to."

I gripped the comforter between my hands when I felt his hand smack my butt, a stinging pain shooting through me. It surprisingly felt really good and I could slightly feel the medal of his rings. Another one came down harder than the last, a gasp left my lips at the pleasure it caused me. He laid the other two down and by now my underwear were wet.The last one made me moan, I was hot all over and in one very specific place.

He gripped my hips and flipped me back over, grabbing my hand to pull me up. My butt stung so much and it hurt having to sit on it. A prideful look crossed Liam's features and his hand came up to cup my jaw.

"Next time I want you in just your panties." he brought me to him, kissing my lips hard and pulling away, "How'd you like it?" he asked.

My cheeks turned red, "Why don't I just see for myself?" his hand trailed up my inner thigh to slip into my skirt, towards my heat, "Belle, you're soaking." I bit my lip feeling the mere skim of his fingers against me, "I can't take care of that right now, be good for me and maybe I will." he smirked, removing his hand and sucking the tips of his fingers.

He then moved back to the side of the bed to the toys. I was so flustered that I couldn't even focus, that really just happened. Liam though went on as if nothing even occurred. My mouth was dry and I wondered how he could act so calmly.

"So I showed you the rope, but, how do you feel about these." he held up handcuffs letting them dangle from his finger and I eyed the silver circles.

"What for?" I asked, eyeing them.

"Just in case I don't want your hands involved." he stated.

"I guess I'm fine with that." I muttered, he smiled a bit.

"Good, now that we've cleared some things tomorrow I want to show you a couple things involved in play and if any of the things I talk about sound unappealing tell me so." he ordered.

"Yes sir." I replied.

He smirked a bit, "Good girl, I also want to show you the room."

My face morphed into confusion, "What room?" he moved forward, putting his thumb against my lip.

He slid it downwards slowly, "You'll see." he whispered lowly and deeply.

I felt my face burning as we made intense eye contact once again, "O-okay." I breathed, swallowing nervously.

His lips lifted into a small smile, pulling his hand away, "Let's take you home now."

I held his hand while sliding off of the bed, slipping it away to get my heels back on and to get my purse. Liam's hand touched my lower back as we walked downstairs and to his front door. I felt his fingers scrunch up, tracing circles on my back before sliding down over to hold my hand. It made my heart race at the gesture but, I had to remember he didn't have feelings.

It was just a gesture.

Once we made it to the car and he started on the route to my house he turned to me, "You did really good today." I smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course." he turned back to the road and I sat in silence with a proud smile.

My whole body and mind was stuck on the fact that he was proud of me.

_________________________________

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter that consisted a little of Belle's training. Plus some more action between them.

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Any questions?

_________________________________