Are you fine.

POV : Sofiya

Ar.....are. You fine Eddy.

Yes I'm little one, and I'm so sorry because I lost my control.

Hmm, it's ok Eddy and Eddy was he your wolf.

Noah yes he is.

Little one.

Yes.

Little one What u did before I just don't want to u to repeat that again.

One more thing u won't get out of this without any punishment.

Punishment.

Yes little one punishment.

I could see a small smirk appearing on his face.

Get ready and come down till then I will prepare breakfast for you.

Ok Eddy.

By seeing his smirk I'm sure there is some evil plan going in his mind.

2 minutes later ...... When I came outside of my room I smelled the most aromatic smell of pancakes.

As I reached the kitchen I have seen the most gorgeous sight in front of me.

Above pic is of Edward 👆

Oh! my he is so hot 🔥

Oh. How I wish to roam my hands on his chest and little down there.

All of a sudden a hand touched the corner of my lips and that was none other than Eddy.

Hmm! little one you are drooling.

Then Eddy came near to me and whispered in my ear.

Little I know I'm drool worthy.

Just shut up your body is not that drool worthy.

Oh, little one what ever make you boat flow now come on let's eat pancakes before it gets cold.

Ok and I'm actually damn hungry.

Come on let's dig in.

Hmm Eddy it's sooo..... Delicious.

Grrr...... Don't do that.

Now what did I do.

U were moaning over the pancakes.

What are u Serious.

Yes I'm little one because i should be the one to make you mean not the food.

Ugh whatever.

Oh! my I can sense his eyes on me ugh. Eddy could you please concentrate on your pancake rather than on me.

Eddy before I could complete my sentence he came near me and sensually wiped maple syrup from my lips for a moment I close my eyes.

Me been the dumb person I thought that he will kiss me damn him he did the complete opposite thing.

5 minutes later when we were done with our break fast Eddy was about to wash the dishes, but I stopped him.

Hey Eddy I will wash dishes.

No little one it's ok I will do it.

No Eddy let me do it.

Ok Sofiya as your wish.

5 minutes later when I was done washing dishes Eddy came from behind and hugged me.

Eddy.

Yes little one.

When I turned in front of him he started tracing his fingers through my lips.

Hmm .... Eddy and when I thought he was going to kiss me he grabbed the water bottle which was just behind me and started drinking water from it.

I couldn't control my frustration I asked him what is wrong with you Eddy.

Eddy very innocently said what did I do little one.

You know very well Eddy so stop pretending.

Little one do you remember about your punishment well that was your punishment.

Now please excuse me little one because i have got some important calls to attend.

Before I could complete my sentence he walked away from me.

Ugh how dare he.