I will drop you to ur house

POV : Sofiya

I don't know why sir Care's so much about me like seriously it's up to me if I want to have lunch or not why is he so concerned.

Ugh what ever I just love this feeling cause this is the first time someone is taking care of me like not even my own parents are concerned about me.

Little one r u there.....

Oh, yes sir.

Ok good now let's get back to the work.

Ok sir.

Finally, IAM done with my work what's the time oh it's 6 o clock now it's almost the time to leave the office and go back to that hell
whole which I so don't want to go.

Thing ......ring.... Bitch where are you Maddie said.

Maddie chill men I'm about to leave the office.

Oh, that's great sof I will pick you up Maddie said.

No it's ok I will come I just don't want to trouble you.

Shut up bitch send me your office address Maddie said ⅝.

Ugh....fine.

Few moments later...................when I was done talking to Maddie

Sir asked me.....

Sofiya who the hell is Maddie.

Why the hell is sir acting like that.

Hmm, it's my friend, and I'm sorry to say this, but I need to tell you this that it's none of your business sir.

Well little one it's my business because you are mine.

Ugh there he goes with the same dialogue which is Mineeeee....

Sir u....

Little one if u don't come with me, so I have to carry u on my shoulders and yes u wouldn't mind all the people looking at us like you know you been manhandled by me.

Sir i...... I don't think you would do that.

Try me little one.

So what's your answer little one.

Is this man out of his mind don't worry Sofiya because he can not carry because you are freaking heavy.

So Sofiya I'm happy that u didn't change you are mind because I'm happy to carry you on my shoulders.

What.... Before I could complete my sentence he picked me up and threw me on his shoulders.

Oh, my freaking nuggets he was serious.

How could he carry me because I'm freaking heavy as hell.

Sir ......sir put me down.

Ouch ....oh he so didn't slap my butt.

Little one I don't think you want the people around my office to see you as me slapping your butt now do you.

Oh my god, I'm sure my psycho boss isn't kidding.

No sir.

That's my baby.

5 seconds later.... we reached the parking lot and yes my psycho boss finally placed me on the ground.

We got in the car and my psycho boss was driving, and I was guiding him my house location.

Ring ..... ring....oh shoot.

Who is it little one.

Ring .... Ring.....ring oh he is my friend.

“Before” I could accept the call I heard a loud growl.....oh my is his throat fine

Ring....ring... I guess I should pick up the phone hello Maddie.

We're the hell r u bitch I'm waiting outside Maddie said.

I'm so sorry Maddie IAM about to reach my house.

What ? Bitch what is wrong with u.

I'm sorry I will explain you every thing later Maddie k by.

When I have cut the phone what I have seen was a bit shocking my boss eyes have turned completely black how is that possible, he was breathing heavily, and he was holding the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles have turned completely white.

Si.....sir.... Are u fine when I touched his shoulder he relaxed a bit and his breathing was slowly getting in control.

Yes I'm fine.

Oh, sir that's my house and sir thanks sir for dropping me to my house.

Before I could close the door.

Sir asked Sofiya is He is your boyfriend

Hmm, sir yours my boss I don't think that's an appropriate question to ask your employee

Good by sir.

Before sir could complete his sentence I have closed his car door and went inside my house.