What is wrong with you

POV : Sofiya

I didn't realize when we
reached office because I was still in the state of shock.

I don't know why sir keeps telling me that I'm his and God for bit if I wouldn't have stopped him then he might have killed that pervert waiter.

Sofiya please sit down.

George go and bring water for Luna I mean Sofiya.

Ok Edward.

Sofiya it's k everything is fine.

Sofi....u don't have....

Before sir could have said something.

I said sir what is wrong with u.

You're telling every thing is fine haha........

Sofiya....

Don't Sofiya me sir cause god for bit if I wouldn't have stopped you then u might would have killed that waiter.

I wouldn't mind doing that Sofiya because he was looking at you inappropriately, and I don't like other men looking at you like that because you're mine and get that in to you are brain little one.

First it shouldn't matter you even if he was looking at me inappropriately because I could have dealt with him and Second I'm not yours because I'm my own person, and I'm not an object of yours, and I'm not little one k I have a name and that Sofiya.

Knock knock.... Sir said to come in but in a very angry tone.

George entered with a glass of water.

Hmm, mm sof... Sofiya.

What?

WA… What.....water

Pour it on my head.

No Sofiya I can't if I do that then you would become more angry hehehehe.....

Are you even serious George I was just saying it doesn't mean that you really have to that?

Now please excuse me because I have to get back to my work.