Leave the restaurant

Above pic is of George

POV : George

Oh, no this is so not good if Alpha won't control his anger then he might kill the waiter.

OMG George please tell sir to stop.

Luna only u could stop him from doing that.

What can I do.

Just ....hug him Luna.

Hug no no i......i ........can't do that he is my boss no I can't.

Lun..... I mean Sophia if u won't do that, so he might kill the waiter.

Luna said What no no he can't.

Yes Sophia he will please do it

Finally, Luna hugged Alpha and I could say even Alpha couldn't resist himself from hugging her.

15 second later.......ok I guess Alpha is making a bit awkward for Luna because she is trying to get away from his hug.

Before I could mind link Alpha he growled and said mine.

Oh, my if I don't stop him then he might reveal his truth in front of Luna, but the good thing is everyone here r werewolf, so it's fine but Luna she is a human.

Ok now all I have to do is mind link Alpha.

Hello Mike testing ........ What.

Oh, my he is still angry hmm mm.... Alpha I guess we have to leave the restaurant because you have created pretty much seen over here.

Hmm I guess you are right beta.

Beta I guess it was Alpha's wolf Noah that's why his voice was a bit different from before.

Thank goodness Alpha agreed with me at least on one thing.

15 minutes later ... we left the restaurant and came back to the Alpha's office

But poor Luna throughout journey from the restaurant to the office she was still in the state of shock.