Mine

Above pic is of an Italian restaurant

POV : Sophia

Ugh I can't even understand one single thing and this is so embarrassing

Hmm, Sophia! did u decide what you want to eat.

Sir I can not understand because it's written in French.

Oh, it's ok Sophia should I recommend you my one of my favorite dish.

Yes sir please.

You could taste bottarga believe me it tastes fantastic.

K sir then I would order that.

So Sofiya don't tell me that u never ate Italian food.

No George trust me I never ate Italian food and this is my first time eating in an Italian restaurant.

By the way Sofiya you did a good job by backfiring that Alina girl.

Trust me George I sooo hate that Blondie.

Oh, my haha...... You so didn't call her Blondie hahaha......

George I mean it she is a fuc... I mean Blondie.

Oh, Sofiya you so didn't use that F word.

George stop laughing every one is looking at us.

George said as you say Alp..... I mean Edward.

Yes George.

Sir is Right You must lower your volume and by the way I didn't use that F word.

By the way can anyone tell me what happened between you and Alina.

Sir it's nothing it was just a small argument between me and Alina.

Lun....ugh...I mean Sofiya r u sure cause if u want we can fire Alina because it's not the way to talk to you.

She should know her limits.

I don't know why all of a sudden George became serious and kind of mad at Alina.

Sofiya hon tell me what that bitch Alina said to you, I won't leave ....

Before sir could complete I said sir it's just nothing please calm down, and you don't have to go and fire anyone.

I don't know why sir is angry I mean Alina said those harsh words to me right so why is he reacting such way.

Meanwhile, the waiter came to take our order.

Ok the waiter is weird because he is staring at me constantly, and it's making me uncomfortable I know I have got unhealthy curves on my body, but it doesn't mean that he should stare my body like that.

All of a sudden I heard a loud growl which almost frightened me.

When I averted my eyes towards to find the source of growl coming from and all I can see was sir breathing heavily and his color of his eyes has changed OMG how is that possible.

How dare u eye rape my mate.

Before I could react sir has grabbed the waiter's collar and started punching him.

OMG George please tell sir to stop.

Luna only u could stop him from doing that Luna please.

What can I do.

Just ....hug him Luna.

Hug no no i......i ........can't do that he is my boss no I can't.

Lun..... I mean Sofiya if u won't do that, so he might kill the waiter.

What no no he can't.

Yes Sofiya he will please do something.

K fine.

I went and hugged sir's back.

I could feel him relaxed.

Then he stopped beating the shit out of that waiter.

Then when I thought he is calm when I was about to release him from my hug.

All of a sudden he turned in front of me, and before I could say anything he has embraced me in the tight hug as if I would vanish in front of his eyes, and he has bent his head his towards my neck and was smelling me as if to calm himself from his anger.

At that moment all I could feel was Sparks throughout my body.

When I thought it was time to get away from his hug cause everyone we're looking at us.

When I was trying to release my self from his hug all I heard was a loud growl which came out from his throat and that one word which I heard again was
Mine.