ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

Yuu knows it did not really matter if he went missing, and none would care of his disappearance, Yuu devised an scheme that he would leave tomorrow at dawn, when the sky would start to fall fresh snowflakes, which would cover up his tracks. If his family did try to follow him, which will never happen and with a satchel filled with bread, that he stole from the kitchen, fresh water, a compass, a map, his journal, pencils and some money he gathered over the weeks, and a pocket knife Heidel gifted him, just in case he really needed it for a life threatening situations, just in case that he couldn't have avoided it, or resolving the problem peacefully. Yuu felt eager to leave, he thought he could possibly find his former teacher and butler. It then became dawn, he decided to leave more early than he is suppose to, Yuu found this a perfect chance to leave, with his already packed baggage from the day before, that he needed was already in his satchel. He wore his button down blouse, black pants, with the rose broach Kaname given Yuu, and over it was a black trench coat, that acted like a dress, going down to his knees, a red scarf rap around his neck, black mittens, to keep his tiny pale fingers warm, and two matching socks, Yuu than walked out of the door, snow was everywhere, nobody was in his sight. Yuu reached to his bag, holding onto his map, trying to find a directions to go to the nearest city or town before a Level-E vampire makes a quick stop, and devours Yuu, slowly making as far away from the manor. He strolled around his path, trying to find the nearest town, he eventually did, roaming around the crowded streets, looking at the windows of the shops, browsing to see what they have to sell, he past through a alleyway.

"Young man, please can't you spare some change!? Or at least some food, please! For someone like me!" A hooded figure cried, covered in bandages, bare footed, crawling over to Yuu from a damped alleyway. Yuu felt sympathy, he knew for most, feeling hungry would drive a person to the edge.

"Ho-Hold on." Yuu instructed, he reached for his satchel, he grabbed his pocket knife, steadily hiding in the right side of his over sized sleeve, just in case this suspicious hooded beggar was to attack him, and in his left, digging into his satchel to find some stale garlic bread, still eyeing the beggar to make sure she would not strike at him.

"La-Lady-san, Yuu is com-ing-ing." Yuu stuttered, as he shuffled closer to the hooded figure, carefully he tried not to shake visibly.

"I-I'm sorr-sorry, Yuu rea-lly-lly ha-have a-a-a lot but it's-s a-a li-little sta-sta-le-le Yuu ho-hope it's-s fine—" Yuu was cut off by the women grabbing his shoulders, and getting slammed at the dirty brick wall. Yuu hissed in pain, having the urge to grab onto his shoulders, but the figure pinned Yuu to the dirt stained walls. The hood that hid the women's face slid off, to reveal a petite women, with messy grayish-black hair, her face seem to be resembling. Yuu than met the frantic red eyes as if she was running away, that was filled with lust, of a level-E vampire. Level-E vampires are vampires that lost controlled of their bloodlust, sucking the life out of any creature, and blood is coming from the level-E vampire as she bit her lip to hard, from the desire to suck this child dry. Which started to drip on Yuu's face. Yuu was paralyze by terror,Yuu struggled to get that pocket knife from the right side of his sleeve, but Yuu than tried to fight her off but he is far to weak from the lack of blood, and energy he was suppose to consume, Yuu's heart was racing more than he can handle.

"You can try to fight back, but only struggling can get you that far, you are far to weak so you wouldn't mange." The Level-E vampire smirked, Yuu's eyes widen in fear as the level-E vampire came closer towards his neck, Yuu shivered when he felt the unfamiliarity of her tongue licked him, he became to panic even more and he dropped the stale garlic bread he was holding. Yuu's vision began to blur, for the large amount of tears flowing in, Yuu than noticed a blur appeared behind the Level-E vampire, the level-E vampire gargled, foam formed in her mouth, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed on a pile of garbage that is covered by snow, she was sliced in half. Yuu fell, down on the concrete, his vision regained, he could see all of her he intestines, as a pool of blood started to pour out of the corpse, her head was turned over, and Yuu saw a number like code on the back of her side of her neck. Yuu panicked, he started to get up slowly, breathing heavy, gazing down at the body, as the corpse began to disintegrate. Yuu carefully got up, seeing a person in the corner of his eyes, hiding in the shadows. Yuu realized that the figure in the shadows looked to be the vampire king.