ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

Kanashimi was now supervised, the maid and butler the ones had before have been replaced for a duo more suitable to keep a watchful eye on the vampire child. The duo were directly working underneath the guidance of Reiji as he was one of the few responsible Karlheniz entrusted. only brushed off the situation as something that was only children squabbling over silly reasons. Just like how he and his own brother had done so in the past. The new maid and butler were tasked to distance Kanato and Kanashimi away from one another.

To prevent another incident to happen before the ball which was supposed to happen in a few days. So for the last few days, Kanashimi stayed with Reiji, which was a bit disappointed him quite often, since he wanted to comfort Kanato from the incident. Even so, at this he shared a new room with Reiji along with a a new room which was the rather lifeless, that did not stop Kanashimi however to paint whatever he had in mind. The window was wide open, Kanashimi leaned forward with his arms outstretched as snowflakes dropped on his hand. It felt nice, it reminded him when he lived with the his family, the Kurans.

When Kanashimi watched the snow fall from his old bedroom, painting the scenery in the old Kuran manor. It was a sad memory but nonetheless, he loved them. Kanashimi around his head with a rather thick blanket, pressing his face and hands onto the window. He wished to go outside, perhaps him and his brothers could all come to an agreement to go outside so they can play in the snow. Kanashimi can briefly recall, how him and his Heidel-sensei, they made a fun little snowman together.

Then when he went to his room, he could see the little snow man outside. It made him excited, how he could see the little snowman everyday, like a friend was waiting for him everyday expecting him to come down. Then his little sister Yuuki would go outside use to do with Kaname. Just looking at the winter snow could make Kanashimi extremely warm from the inside. He giggled to himself when he thought of the chance when he could play with brothers, since it was rather rare for all of them to be together.

    "Kanashimi, get your hands off of the window. I can see your handprints on dirtying the glass." Reiji sighed, his eyes did not stray away from his bookshelf. He was studying in hopes he could brew remedies and potions. Kanashimi peered over to see what he was doing exactly, making sure if the window is shut very securely.

    "Yes, Reiji-nii-chan." Kanashimi obeyed, still not leaving his eyes off the window watching the snow go fall to the ground, pressing his head to the glass to watch the snowfall. Since his brother did not tell him to exactly say he could not use any other body part, so he continued on admiring the snow. Reiji turned to see his little brother still over at the window seal, standing in the chair, rocking back and forth as he did it.

    "Kanashimi, as a gentleman you are to carry a handkerchief with you of all times to maintain your image." Reiji lectured, bringing out a handkerchief so Kanashimi wiping down his hands for him. Kanashimi plopped down back in his seat to let Reiji to throughly wipe down his hands, kicking his legs up and down, while he hummed to himself.

    "Hm." Reiji stared in amusement, Kanashimi was smiling by just looking at the snow. Reiji could see dimples that were very subtle it made Reiji feel his heart thump, he really never saw his Kanashimi smile it was a rather shy smile. It was a pleasant sight, Reiji cleared up his throat, folding his handkerchief back into his pocket. He figured he should just allow Kanashimi to gaze at the snow, which seemed for hours.