ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

"We should get you into some new attire." Karlheinz suggested pointing at Yuu. Karlheinz cheering from happiness, to himself. Karlheinz and Yuu, what Yuu would believe is quality father and son bonding, getting Yuu ready to meet his new family, changing up Yuu's attire in the finest clothes, that are best suited for Yuu. He wore a creamy-milk like color, oversized sweater. Yuu's fingertips poked out, that reached down to his knees. Yuu smiled widely, running in circle, happily throwing his hands in the air, playing with the sleeves of the sweater, plain cargo pant, and black furry snow boots. Yuu beamed, snuggling into the sweater, Karlheinz ruffled Yuu's hair, while holding onto Yuu's rose brooch.

"Can I have my rose brooch back please?" Yuu looked up at Karlhienz, reaching out his arms towards him.

"Here you are." Karlhienz handing him the brooch, Yuu stared at it, holding it close towards his heart. He knows that in the Kuran household, he may not be cared for, but at least one person was there to make him his darkest hours quite lovely. Besides, Kaname could be nice, after all he did gave him the rose brooch.

𓇚

The vampire districts each were quite different, level-E vampires roamed on the city streets, and many under-covered vampire hunters that were present throughout the city's district due to many attacks and murders in the Southern district, and all share different abilities. The other three vampiric districts, came from the underworld, demolishing vampires that were native in the over world. The Eastern was continued to be ruled over an extended family from an elite vampire family in the Sakamaki family, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, they cut themselves out of social gatherings of nobleman. The Western district is inhabited by a class of vampires, they were quite proud of the strength in themselves. A leader that is a descendants of one of the three Great Dark Lords, with intense aura that omits darker than night itself. The other vampire districts were able to control their thirst unlike the Southern vampires.

    "Karl-sama!" Yuu's glistened, jumping up and down from his seat as he tugged onto Karlhienz's long coat, he noticed two silvered haired boys that looked alike, playing in the snow, he wished to join in as well.

    "Yes?" Karlhienz replied, noticing Yuu gentle tugging on his coat, he looked down, seeing Yuu pointing with eagerness at the two boys at a distant.

    "You want to be their friend child?" He slightly smirked, looking down to Yuu's height.

    "You won't be able to." Karlhienz said, tilting his head on the side, in a devious manner.

    "Why?" Yuu asked, he did not think the requests was not to difficult to fulfill. Yuu wished to have a small break. They both have been in Karlhienz personal limousine for so much time now, which seemed like weeks for Yuu. He would have liked a break from having to be in a car going from the Southern to the Northern Territory.

    "They're the children of vampire hunters, so you mustn't get close to them." Karlhienz explained. Karlhienz could have teleported but he wanted more time for Yuu to form a stronger attachment, and talked with Yuu during their journey besides having to teleport.

    "Oh..." Yuu awkwardly looked down, feeling a bit disappointed not being able to play with those two, but he understood the reasoning to why he couldn't.

    "Don't look so sad. Once you are more powerful, and you can have them as pets." Karlhienz suggested a proposition, he found it cute of Yuu being so disheartened by the fact those two seemingly innocent boys were the offspring of vampire hunters.