ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

Kanashimi stood behind his father while he watched in amazement with the preparations now completed. The ballroom was incredibly massive, the pillars that held the ceiling were made from marble, and each pillar hung a symbol of the Northern Vampire kingdom between them. Including decorations that were made by gold, and all types of luxury goods which strung from above. The drapes that held down from the massive stain glass windows, were made from red silk, tied by gold itself. On the sidelines of the dance floor, tables filled with different delicacy for every customary taste buds to enjoy. What was even more dazzling was the giant crystal chandelier, which hung down in the center of the ballroom which tied everything all together.

The glistening ballroom floor was in a diamond pattern, you could not even see it! Kanashimi could recognize so many vampires he saw in his history book, and powerful figures, since only the aristocratic were in attendance. The dance was not in succession yet, so nobles were happening to only social amongst themselves. They were not allowed to dance unless the king told them so. Some may look up at balcony where the Northern Vampire King will make his appearance, to announce the party to begin, as Kanashimi was right behind him. It was truly a magical sight...

Once Karlhienz stood firmly on top of the balcony, his presence alone was quite alluring. The king held himself with such charismatic mannerism it was simply all to regal. He was dangerous however much like a snake but that would been an understatement to call him such. The eyes of the many guest that were to witness the Northern Vampiric King to appear in the social party, is a rare occurrence. The people who were quite familiar to his character, found it suspicious he would show up to his own party, he would just watch from the sidelines, disguised as a lesser noble vampire, yet Karlhinez aura was still quite threatening. They felt something was to be a brewing in the amidst, Karlhienz was a dangerous man, not be angered while playing his own game.

     "Good evening ladies, and gentlemen! I hope you all have a fine evening!" Karlhienz said, looking below to see the crowd of noble vampires from other different vampire clans, they all attended in hopes to a glimpse of the Northern Vampire King, they all stayed extremely still to listen to his speech.

    "I would like to announce to you all! My youngest child; The seventh royal of the Sakamaki Clan. Kanashimi Sakamaki!" When The great vampiric king mentioned a seventh son, this made the nobleman were quite intrigued, but they were unable to since him. Karlhienz then picked him up in his arms, while Karlhienz carried the young boy in his arms while he descended the staircase, everyone could only see the little vampire child with an unusual eyepatch which covered his eyes, dressed fancy attire, a extravagant blue dress. Whilst everyone lowered their heads in respect of the new Royal of the Sakamaki clan.

"Now, let the ball commence of my arrival!" Karlhienz announced out, now, the guest were not bowing or doing a curtsy, they were able to freely talk. The nearby orchestra played classical music, while the snow fallen from the sky, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The announcement that Karlhinez made caused an uproar to the many guest that were to witness the seventh royal up close. He wore a rose eyepatch, over his left eye, many confused the child a little girl due to his feminine appearance, and the fact Karlhinez had him dress in a ball gown. It was an such a sight but Kanashimi never corrected those who called him a lady; Since he was just ordered to be dressed up, it was nothing. He been wearing skirts at a very young age until he was four, which was when he was introduced to trousers, but Kanashimi preferred skirts. The dress was only a sick scheme for Karlhienz that he had in mind, to attract suitors from other vampire nobles, of young men.