ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

When Kanashimi had his bandages removed Kanashimi decided to go outside for a bit. He stared at the sky, the clouds swirled in grays, furiously ran throughout the sky, it looked like it was about to rain. Kanashimi went exploring the castle on his own after recovering he hoped to have his own peacetime. He did not wish to burden the butler and maid since they all were tirelessly keeping a watch on him and everyone seemed to be busy because of the ball Karlhienz had planned. So, he was left to not do much, it made him an excuse at least, he did not even get the chance to explore the Sakamaki estate.

"Poor little bug on the wall, no one to love him at all." Kanashimi began to sing a tune to himself as he crouched down in interest, seeing rows of ants climbing upward the bridge, skipping away.

Kanasimi went to the second floor, he knew there was a bridge that connected to one of the towers, wanting to admire the garden of roses that surrounded it as well, white roses, even so all the flowers have withered away due to the cold weather drawing his attention further to the tower. He noticed something unusual however, a tall woman, slender woman, having a pinkish-red eye who resembles so much of Subaru, it was indeed his mother. Kanashimi could only make up so much sadness that was engraved on her face, quite different from before, he dared to not even take his eyes off her, questions filled his mind wondering why she could be imprisoned in isolation, he felt like he was intruding on her, like he was walking into a private art gallery, but he stopped.

"Who's there!?" She yelled at him with such anger, which shocked him so much which caused him to trip backwards in the rose bushes due to the ice, scraping his elbow due to the impact onto the thorns. Kanashimi was shaking, looking at the tower Christna was glaring at him. He could feel his eyes widened, trying to climb himself out of the bushes, using the branches as support in a desperate manner before he ended up falling, again onto his face. Then he felt something cold fall on his head, it started to snow, as it fell upon the estate.

Kanashimi rushed to get inside the estate, his socks now hurt with all the snow that began forming on the pathway. The smell of his blood dripping down on his elbow and knees. Before slipping onto the ice before he slowly went back up, but weakly fell back down, down to his ankle he could see a massive bruise. He was soaked from head to toe, and the dirt that was on his clothing now became muddy. He could feel his heart pumping in adrenaline, Kanashimi was shaking and he was absolutely frightened.

He stared down in shame, he felt guilt from being scared about her. Kanashimi removed his shoes and socks, trying his best not to leave snowy tracks in the house. Kanashimi leaned onto the wall, limping slightly all the way to the bathroom, not wanting to draw attention from the staff or his brothers. Kanashimi opened the cabinet, getting out the first aid kit, while he snuck around the corner to go to his bedroom. Kanashimi closed his door, sitting on the floor, he fumbled to open the first aid kit, bringing out a spray to disinfect the bleeding, but the women from the tower came back to his memory. He began to tremble again, it was as if it caused something to reopen deep into his mind once again. He shuffled awkwardly, trying to warm himself up, while he struggled to fix himself up, curling his knees, ultimately defeated, beginning to softly cry out of frustration.

𓇚

"Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. Everything is just going to be fine." Kanashimi encouraged himself, apply the spray directly onto the wound, the sting caused him to hiss in pant, using a cotton swab to wipe off the blood off his knees.