ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

It was day after the party it was Christmas Day, where people are to celebrate the for their lord and savior that came to the world, but unlike mortals, vampires and children they merely care about one thing about the celebration, the presents. The children came out early in the morning, running down the stairs. The Sakamaki children were simply so excited eyes wide open at the mountain of gift boxes. The night prior, Ayato ventured to find this Santa Clause the night before Christmas, but he was disappointed, but when he saw the presents he brought good children. He was no longer saddened by this, excitedly looking for his present.

     "Wow, look at all my presents! I guess Santa Claus knew I was a good boy!" Kanato bragged, eyeing at his presents, as he grabbed a box of his favorite colors.

     "We've been really good then Kanato, I think we have the most presents from Santa Clause!" Ayato declared, immediately ripping off the wrapper off of it, to see what he was gifted.

     "Do you still believe in such an absurd story at your age?" Reiji scoffed, Reiji knew those two would have plenty of presents due to their tendencies of being spoiled.

     "La! La! La! I'm not listening Reiji, be jealous all you want, because Santa Clause gave us more presents compared to you!" Kanato huffed, covering his ears while he pulled a set of toy soldiers from the box, before he opened another to reach for his new clockwork train.

     "Ha, jealous! Father is the one who gifted us these presents." Reiji laughed, opening up his present to examine his brand new tea set. The tea pot was made of gold and rubies, obviously not made to be used but for display. Reiji, immediately pulled out the tea set with looking at it carefully with a half-enthusiastic face.

     "Oi, can't you just shut up Reiji!? You're ruining everything!" Ayato complained, as Kanato covered his ears, beginning to whine loudly.

     "Just trying to inform my stupid brothers of the harsh reality. In my opinion children that happen to be fools will be fools for the rest of their lives. You need to set a good example for Kanashimi." Reiji advised, only for his brothers to mutter underneath their breathe.

     "Ha—?! I know Santa Clause is real and like always! Trying to ruin this for us because of your stuck up attitude!" Ayato shouted.

     "Stop arguing, you guys always do this on Christmas." As for Shu, he got another violin, he smilies to himself, knowing that his other violin simultaneously gone 'missing' but he suspected that Reiji broke it.

     "Shu-nii-chan." Kanashimi exchanged looks with Shu, he was not used with this holiday, scratching his head confused. He even handed his present to Shu.

     "Here, let me help you." Shu chuckled at his brother and began to help his younger brother unwrap the present. Kanashimi peered over to look into the box, his eyes sparkled in delight. Needless to say, Kanashimi was speechless for a moment. If this Santa man was truly real he must be really nice even if he did have claws!

     "A bunny rabbit!" He cheered, pulling out a little stuffed toy, which looked familiar to the white rabbit he chased into the woods, but this white rabbit was special. It had a matching rose eyepatch just like Kanashimi, Kanashimi remembered how Ayato had a similar bunny rabbit plush that had Ayato was gifted by Karlhienz.

"Kanashimi thinks his name is going to be Heidel-sensei!" Kanashimi declared, Shu smiled at him, tousling with his hair.

"It's a really nice name, I really like it too." Shu smiled, seeing how quickly Kanashimi took a liking to this new toy.