ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

Kanashimi sat near the window, he gazed out of his room as the light was shining from the sun upon the sky, signaling noon. He longed to be free from confinement in this room, it was so suffocating. Even if his room was full of things he took an interest of, along with his easel stationed in the corner of his room, his art supplies all aligned neatly, it lacked a lot more however. The promise of a sense of freedom was long gone, luxury surrounded him almost seeming a lot more artificial. He still missed his little sister Kaname, his oka-san and otou-san... It was ironic truly for him to be surrounded by so many people, yet he felt so alone once again, he turned over to look at the door.

An old butler and maid who tended to him carefully, out of duty, there was actually no connection, but employer and employee. It was something he was so unfamiliar with, it made him wish to have someone to talk to him, and not reply so stoically with "Yes master." or "Right away sir." It increased his boredom in bed. Suddenly the door opened, it surprised Kanashimi, who was supposed to be in bed, he sat frightened. Karlhienz stared at Kanashimi, he turned to the servants, who looked fearful, shuffling their feet, not wishing to meet his stare. Karlhinez dismissed them, the relief on their faces were recognizable, it irked Kanashimi, who remained still in shame.

     "You appear quite well son." Karlhinez approached Kanashimi. Kanashimi was unable to read his expression, he remained cold as Karlhinez unraveled the bandages on his arm. He examined it with such precision and judgment, tracing his fingers across the notable scars on his arms.

"Yes sir..." Kanashimi nodded, as his father prepared another needle.

"I worry for you greatly and your well being, I assure you that you already know this." He would wipe, his arms clean with an alcohol wipe, before preparing himself to inject the needle on his shoulder.

"You understand." Karlhinez smiled. Kanashimi did not even pay attention to what he was saying to him, instead he held his breathe, bracing himself. He did not know how to properly behave, staring downwards, while he hit the inside of his cheek.

"Y-Yes sir." Kanashimi stuttered, this stirred Karlhinez into frustration, he sighed while he disposed the used needle. He sat next to Kanashimi, in a manner which opposed him of his boundaries.

"Why are you stuttering again boy? You promised how you would be able to just do that little, and yet here we are once again." Karlhinez held his face, pressing his finger to his cheek, his aura frightened young Kanashimi who stared at him.

"No it won't happen again sir!" Kanashimi announced, this pleased Karlhinez who got up, tussling his fluffy locks of hair, even with all these medication that Kanashimi had to take, he maintained being pudgy.

"Good boy." Karlhinez smirked, placing his lips on his cheek, Kanashimi smiled in pride, content with the praise.

"Now before I do anything any further. I want you to memorize these ancient text. If you are not able to do so, you will continue to stay in this room. Understood." Kanashimi nodded, Karlhinez left in his voice still ringing in the distance of his mind. While the servants entered his room, back to stand near the entry way to make sure the young master is well taken cared of.