"I'm sure he is hagrid. I'm sure someone out there is taking very good care of him right now", evelyn replied, dressing in a white loose puffy dress that had sleeves up to her elbows.

"where are yeh goin'?", hagrid asked as evelyn grabbed a small magical bag that hannah had gotten her for christmas. though the bag was small, it was able to fit many things, as it was practically like a black hole: unlimited space.

"hm?? oh I'm going to hangout with draco at diagon alley!!", evelyn exclaimed as she tied her hair into a low side bun with the rest of the hair pieces framing her petite face.

"are yeh sure abou' 'im?", hagrid asked, unsure about how safe it was to let evelyn hangout with a malfoy.

"hm?? what do you mean??", evelyn asked.

"never mind. jus go have fun an' be safe. be home by dinner time!", hagrid said as evelyn waved goodbye.

evelyn smiled as she had quickly hopped onto the knight bus—a bus that harry had rode on when he accidentally blew aunt marge up at the beginning of the year.

the knight bus costed 11 sickles, no matter the distance you were going. for 13 sickles, the passengers were offered hot chocolate. and for 15 sickles, they were offered a hot water bottle and a toothbrush in the color of their choice.

all evelyn had to do with stick her wand in the air for the knight bus to appear magically out of thin air.

in a moments time, evelyn wobbly waved at the conductor as she exited the knight bus. though the transportation was fast, it was definitely not safe nor comfortable.

evelyn then shaded her eyes as she tightly gripped onto the strap of her bag, waiting for malfoy.

"boo", malfoy whispered next to evelyn's ear, making her squeal and other wizards around them give the duo a weird glance.

"draco!!", evelyn gasped.

evelyn stared at malfoy, who wore dress pants, a white button up (with his sleeves rolled up), and a matching black vest.

"are you not hot?", evelyn asked.

"hm? what was that?? did you just ask me if I'm hot? well I thought that was quite obvious wasn't it?", malfoy grinned.

"mm". evelyn just awkwardly shook her head, making malfoy scowl.

"well aren't you sugar and spice and everything nice!", malfoy sarcastically said.

"well aren't you rudeness and sarcasm and...umm...".

"no no, you go on. if you find something that rhymes with sarcasm and it makes sense, I'll admit that we're friends", malfoy smirked.

evelyn pouted as she obviously couldn't find a word to rhyme with sarcasm. and especially one that made sense.

"okay okay, stop wasting your brain cells and let's go", malfoy said, to which evelyn happily linked her arm with malfoy's, and began skipping around.

"oh look!! the firebolt that harry has!!", evelyn exclaimed as she saw the broom on display on the other side of the window.