---

Once Upon A Time
written by rosetta_che

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents, are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime that is punishable by the law.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtained permission.

©rosetta_che
Rose Diane🥀

| Author's Confession |

Please be informed tha this story is unedited. Yes, you may encounter some typographical and grammatical errors while reading so please, bear with me. Ieedit ko naman 'to, kailangan ko lang ng mahabang time. And for those new readers out there, I want to inform you that this story never copied any plot of other story so prevent yourselves to compare. Especially because magiging cause ng issue 'yon.
We all want a non- toxic wattpad community.  :>

      I am also open for suggestion, mga bagay na nakitang niyo mali sa kwento. Please direct message me here. I' ll appreciate that. ♥ I still wanted to learn.

Dedicated to Ate sunset_down thanks! And to all of my readers. Hope you read and support my story.  Wishing you guys to support her story as well. Thanks for my book cover! Love lots! ♥